looking at Benroe in Co. Donegal and toward the silhouette of Benbulbin in the distance. Photo taken from Killybegs harbour.
Sure looks nice.
Uma bela perspectiva, aproveito para desejar uma boa semana.AndarilharDedais de Francisco e Idalisa O prazer dos livros
Now that is really beautiful. Your home?God bless.
I can only wish. :)
Only the idea that those cobblestones were made by hand is already mind boggling, let alone to lay them down. But the result is as always stunning.
A pretty view, I like the cobblestones.
I like cobblestones driveway. The ones we have here looks so different from yours. Have a great new week!
Hello, pretty view of the cobblestone road. Have a happy day and a great new week ahead!
Lovely!
That is so very attractive! And, it's so neat and tidy too!
Lovely...wish we used more of it over here
Hi Bill.This is a cozy street.Groettie from Patricia.
If the driveway is so nice, I’d love to see the house it leads to...
Oh- I love it. It is so perfect looking that it looks almost like someone painted it!
wonderful nice driveway
...a bumpy ride!
Beautiful pattern and color... I wouldn’t want to ride a bicycle on it [but I don’t ride any more anyway). So I could happily live with that !
Gorgeous photo Bill!!!I love that street!!!
That looks fabulous, Bill!
I like the look of this driveway.Nice photograph.All the best Jan
A delightful image! Beautifully composed and shot!
This is very nice. This looks very new and fresh to me.
Very charming. When I was much younger, my husband and I visited Savannah, GA where many of the streets are cobblestone. I destroyed a pair of high-heeled shoes walking on those stones!!!
I like it very much.
nice to walk through cobblestones.have a great day
I do like the look. I wonder how much of a problem it would be maintenance-wise.
Well, at least people are very unlikely to speed through that gate whether on bike or in a car.
Hard to walk on in heels 😊 but looks fabulous!
Sure looks nice.
ReplyDeleteUma bela perspectiva, aproveito para desejar uma boa semana.
ReplyDeleteAndarilhar
Dedais de Francisco e Idalisa
O prazer dos livros
Now that is really beautiful. Your home?
ReplyDeleteGod bless.
I can only wish. :)
DeleteOnly the idea that those cobblestones were made by hand is already mind boggling, let alone to lay them down. But the result is as always stunning.
ReplyDeleteA pretty view, I like the cobblestones.
ReplyDeleteI like cobblestones driveway. The ones we have here looks so different from yours. Have a great new week!
ReplyDeleteHello, pretty view of the cobblestone road. Have a happy day and a great new week ahead!
ReplyDeleteLovely!
ReplyDeleteThat is so very attractive! And, it's so neat and tidy too!
ReplyDeleteLovely...wish we used more of it over here
ReplyDeleteHi Bill.
ReplyDeleteThis is a cozy street.
Groettie from Patricia.
If the driveway is so nice, I’d love to see the house it leads to...
ReplyDeleteOh- I love it. It is so perfect looking that it looks almost like someone painted it!
ReplyDeletewonderful nice driveway
ReplyDelete...a bumpy ride!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pattern and color... I wouldn’t want to ride a bicycle on it [but I don’t ride any more anyway). So I could happily live with that !
ReplyDeleteGorgeous photo Bill!!!
ReplyDeleteI love that street!!!
That looks fabulous, Bill!
ReplyDeleteI like the look of this driveway.
ReplyDeleteNice photograph.
All the best Jan
A delightful image! Beautifully composed and shot!
ReplyDeleteThis is very nice. This looks very new and fresh to me.
ReplyDeleteVery charming. When I was much younger, my husband and I visited Savannah, GA where many of the streets are cobblestone. I destroyed a pair of high-heeled shoes walking on those stones!!!
ReplyDeleteI like it very much.
ReplyDeletenice to walk through cobblestones.
ReplyDeletehave a great day
I do like the look. I wonder how much of a problem it would be maintenance-wise.
ReplyDeleteWell, at least people are very unlikely to speed through that gate whether on bike or in a car.
ReplyDeleteHard to walk on in heels 😊 but looks fabulous!
ReplyDelete