Errigal is a 751-metre mountain near Gweedore in County Donegal, Ireland. It is the tallest peak of the Derryveagh Mountains and the tallest peak in County Donegal. Errigal is also the most southern and the highest of the mountain chain called the "Seven Sisters" by locals. Wikipedia
22 July, 2026
signs
Shines, a local business that sells good quality fish, it's all in tins and jars and you can sample their products.
I love salmon, but am not a fan of tuna. Wonderful photos, Bill! Thank you so much for sharing. I will have a new blog post tomorrow! I hope you are having a wonderful week.
The first one - despite the friendly smile - is a bit creepy! OK, just a bit. Love those clever, creative codes!
ReplyDeleteZebras are the original Bar Codes.
ReplyDeleteGod bless.
The first sign is super interesting and creative.
ReplyDeleteThose codes are very clever. I don't think I've seen that done here. I'd love some good quality tuna.
ReplyDeleteI love fresh tuna. I miss Ireland.
ReplyDeleteOh and regarding the codes: your people are witty.
ReplyDeleteThe fish must be great, Bill.
ReplyDeleteLove the code art!
I love salmon, but am not a fan of tuna. Wonderful photos, Bill! Thank you so much for sharing. I will have a new blog post tomorrow! I hope you are having a wonderful week.
ReplyDeleteI do like that first sign and you can't beat fresh fish!
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan