looking at Benroe in Co. Donegal and toward the silhouette of Benbulbin in the distance. Photo taken from Killybegs harbour.
Too cold here, still, Bill....
Can't remember when I last had some ice cream..
Acredite ou não, até o bebê provou um pouquinho de sorvete. rsrsrsrs.Nova Tirinha Publicada. 😼Abraços 🐾 Garfield Tirinhas Oficial.
A perfect pause in Donegal--ice cream makes any square sweeter.
I wonder what flavour he chose.
Is the Diamond comparable to what some places refer to as The Town Square? Do they have days when vendors can come to the Diamond and sell their produce and such?
I feel like having an ice cream right this very moment!
I am always ready for an ice cream break. This family is enjoying themselves. Good street photo, Bill.
Who DOESN'T love ice cream! Enjoy!
I'll have some! Great photo, Bill.
Yes, we need to sit down and rest a bit, and eat some nice ice cream along the way!
What fun! This is a happy picture, Bill
...make any day an ice cream day!
Everyone is happy, Bill.
Lovely capture, Bill! Thank you so much for sharing it! I will have a new post on Thursday for you. I hope you are having a great week!
As someone who had several ice cream breaks in Ireland this summer, I double like this.
Lovely photo!
Mama doesn't seem to be happy.
Looks like a family day out, have a nice week.
... and I'm sure the ice cream was enjoyed :)All the best Jan
I had some a few days ago, but really need to buy some for the freezer at home.
Sounds good to me. :). I take one most days. :)
Linda foto. Te mando un beso.
Everyday is an ice cream kind of day :)
Nice family photo and I bet the ice cream was enjoyed.
Great photo, an ice cream break sounds good.Take care, have a great day!
An irresistible treat!
Yes by the hot weather we have does an icecream its work.
Ice cream is my main diet these days.
Fun times! 😀
There is nothing quite like a wee scoop of ice cream on a sunny day.
It's always a good time for ice cream.
Fun times and memories.
My sort of street candid photograph
I think I'd like one of those breaks right now!
Beautiful image.Greetings
Too cold here, still, Bill....
ReplyDeleteCan't remember when I last had some ice cream..
ReplyDeleteAcredite ou não, até o bebê provou um pouquinho de sorvete. rsrsrsrs.
ReplyDeleteNova Tirinha Publicada. 😼
Abraços 🐾 Garfield Tirinhas Oficial.
A perfect pause in Donegal--ice cream makes any square sweeter.
ReplyDeleteI wonder what flavour he chose.
ReplyDeleteIs the Diamond comparable to what some places refer to as The Town Square? Do they have days when vendors can come to the Diamond and sell their produce and such?
ReplyDeleteI feel like having an ice cream right this very moment!
ReplyDeleteI am always ready for an ice cream break. This family is enjoying themselves. Good street photo, Bill.
ReplyDeleteWho DOESN'T love ice cream! Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteI'll have some! Great photo, Bill.
ReplyDeleteYes, we need to sit down and rest a bit, and eat some nice ice cream along the way!
ReplyDeleteWhat fun! This is a happy picture, Bill
ReplyDelete...make any day an ice cream day!
ReplyDeleteEveryone is happy, Bill.
ReplyDeleteLovely capture, Bill! Thank you so much for sharing it! I will have a new post on Thursday for you. I hope you are having a great week!
ReplyDeleteAs someone who had several ice cream breaks in Ireland this summer, I double like this.
ReplyDeleteLovely photo!
ReplyDeleteMama doesn't seem to be happy.
ReplyDeleteLooks like a family day out, have a nice week.
ReplyDelete... and I'm sure the ice cream was enjoyed :)
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
I had some a few days ago, but really need to buy some for the freezer at home.
ReplyDeleteSounds good to me. :). I take one most days. :)
ReplyDeleteLinda foto. Te mando un beso.
ReplyDeleteEveryday is an ice cream kind of day :)
ReplyDeleteNice family photo and I bet the ice cream was enjoyed.
ReplyDeleteGreat photo, an ice cream break sounds good.
ReplyDeleteTake care, have a great day!
An irresistible treat!
ReplyDeleteYes by the hot weather we have does an icecream its work.
ReplyDeleteIce cream is my main diet these days.
ReplyDeleteFun times! 😀
ReplyDeleteThere is nothing quite like a wee scoop of ice cream on a sunny day.
ReplyDeleteIt's always a good time for ice cream.
ReplyDeleteFun times and memories.
ReplyDeleteMy sort of street candid photograph
ReplyDeleteI think I'd like one of those breaks right now!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful image.
ReplyDeleteGreetings