looking at Benroe in Co. Donegal and toward the silhouette of Benbulbin in the distance. Photo taken from Killybegs harbour.
And how many people read them?
It´s a tad too late for the car, is it? ;-)
Very interesting.
...too much is just too much!
Our lives are dominated by signs.
At least if you're stuck in traffic, you'll have something to read! lolhugsDonna
Interesting shot!
Too many words in a sign deter people from reading it.
I wouldn't want to have to read all that, Bill. Seeing the car tipping off the pier should be enough!
Awesome photo.
No need for words for the car sign, Bill. ;-)
Oh yes! Ha, while in Ennistymon this summer, I took a photo of another one of those yellow caution signs, as it says it all, doesn't it?
Aquela placa com a imagem de um carro é engraçada; parece que ela está dizendo: VÁ LAVAR O SEU CARRO! rsrsrsrsNova Tirinha Publicada. 😼Abraços 🐾 Garfield Tirinhas Oficial.
Seeing the sign of the car tipping into the water made me smile. I image this never happens. I'm not sure what appropriate protective equipment is? Do I need a hard hat here?
Lots of signs down there.
What a lot of signs Bill.
Wow, definitely a lot of signs, Bill! Thank you for sharing, dear friend. I will have a new post on my blog tomorrow. I hope your week is going well.
That's a lot of signs in one spot!
Wow! That is a lot of signs!All the best Jan
That's a lot of signs in one spot.
One has to stop to read!
Not sure if I have patience to read that big sign...
Nice motorcycle.
Good clean and clear are the signs.Nice photo.
I love the one with the car going into the water!
That would be a lot to read while still in the car!
I like the motorbike and PPE is always important, have a nice week.
There are definitely far too many of these signs.Best regards, and this time I invite you to take a look at the portraits I create. :)
Nice image.Greetings
Scary sign with the car.
And how many people read them?
ReplyDeleteIt´s a tad too late for the car, is it? ;-)
ReplyDeleteVery interesting.
ReplyDelete...too much is just too much!
ReplyDeleteOur lives are dominated by signs.
ReplyDeleteAt least if you're stuck in traffic, you'll have something to read! lol
ReplyDeletehugs
Donna
Interesting shot!
ReplyDeleteToo many words in a sign deter people from reading it.
ReplyDeleteI wouldn't want to have to read all that, Bill. Seeing the car tipping off the pier should be enough!
ReplyDeleteAwesome photo.
ReplyDeleteNo need for words for the car sign, Bill. ;-)
ReplyDeleteOh yes! Ha, while in Ennistymon this summer, I took a photo of another one of those yellow caution signs, as it says it all, doesn't it?
ReplyDeleteAquela placa com a imagem de um carro é engraçada; parece que ela está dizendo: VÁ LAVAR O SEU CARRO! rsrsrsrs
ReplyDeleteNova Tirinha Publicada. 😼
Abraços 🐾 Garfield Tirinhas Oficial.
Seeing the sign of the car tipping into the water made me smile. I image this never happens. I'm not sure what appropriate protective equipment is? Do I need a hard hat here?
ReplyDeleteLots of signs down there.
ReplyDeleteWhat a lot of signs Bill.
ReplyDeleteWow, definitely a lot of signs, Bill! Thank you for sharing, dear friend. I will have a new post on my blog tomorrow. I hope your week is going well.
ReplyDeleteThat's a lot of signs in one spot!
ReplyDeleteWow! That is a lot of signs!
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
That's a lot of signs in one spot.
ReplyDeleteOne has to stop to read!
ReplyDeleteNot sure if I have patience to read that big sign...
ReplyDeleteNice motorcycle.
ReplyDeleteGood clean and clear are the signs.
ReplyDeleteNice photo.
I love the one with the car going into the water!
ReplyDeleteThat would be a lot to read while still in the car!
ReplyDeleteI like the motorbike and PPE is always important, have a nice week.
ReplyDeleteThere are definitely far too many of these signs.
ReplyDeleteBest regards, and this time I invite you to take a look at the portraits I create. :)
Nice image.
ReplyDeleteGreetings
Scary sign with the car.
ReplyDelete