looking at Benroe in Co. Donegal and toward the silhouette of Benbulbin in the distance. Photo taken from Killybegs harbour.
Very beautiful!
Very beautiful -and, I would imagine, quite fragrant, too.
Lovely flowers.God bless.
I love it, Bill!
Beautiful blossom, a lovely tree! Take care, enjoy your day and have a great week ahead.
Quite pretty..and i like it too.
🌸Je te souhaite une belle journée .🌸
...and I can't ID it either!
It's very pretty!
We Like It For Sure There Mr Bill Walk On ,Cheers
Bill, I love the season when trees and flowers are in bloom. That little tree looks great in your photo. Thanks for sharing your picture.
Very nice image, so attractive.Many grretings
A very beautiful photo. Thank you for all of your well wishes for me.
It is a nice tree. Love the photo.
Lovely, Bill. I am surprised that no one has IDed it yet.
Not sure Bill, some sort of fruit tree maybe? Apple? have a great week.
Fantastic green
I like it too! A very nice photograph.All the best Jan
Gorgeous photo, Bill.
Lindo arbol. Te mando un beso y te deseo una buena semana.
We don't have that tree here! Isn't that a nice way to get out of saying I don't know.
It is a beauty.
Well darn...too far away to see the leaves...but it is indeed, pretty!hugsDonna
Pretty leaves, Bill and a nice shape.
The tree and the place around it are truly beautiful.
I like it too. :)
Even if we don’t know its name, it’s a beauty! The blooms make the whole tree look so cheerful.Thanks for sharing this lovely sight.
É só esperar o outono chegar, e você vai postar fotos de árvores sem folhas. rsrsrsrsrsNova Tirinha Publicada. 😼Abraços 🐾 Garfield Tirinhas Oficial.
Lovely little tree in blossom.
The trees are gorgeous!
That's really lovely. And everything around it so green!
Me too, I like it.
Forgot to write my name. Above comment is Kimiko.
Really, really, really love this picture.
That tree looks like a sturdy survivor! Hawthorn, maybe?
Very beautiful!
ReplyDeleteVery beautiful -and, I would imagine, quite fragrant, too.
ReplyDeleteLovely flowers.
ReplyDeleteGod bless.
I love it, Bill!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful blossom, a lovely tree! Take care, enjoy your day and have a great week ahead.
ReplyDeleteQuite pretty..and i like it too.
ReplyDelete🌸Je te souhaite une belle journée .🌸
ReplyDelete...and I can't ID it either!
ReplyDeleteIt's very pretty!
ReplyDeleteWe Like It For Sure There Mr Bill
ReplyDeleteWalk On ,
Cheers
Bill, I love the season when trees and flowers are in bloom. That little tree looks great in your photo. Thanks for sharing your picture.
ReplyDeleteVery nice image, so attractive.
ReplyDeleteMany grretings
A very beautiful photo. Thank you for all of your well wishes for me.
ReplyDeleteIt is a nice tree. Love the photo.
ReplyDeleteLovely, Bill. I am surprised that no one has IDed it yet.
ReplyDeleteNot sure Bill, some sort of fruit tree maybe? Apple? have a great week.
ReplyDeleteFantastic green
ReplyDeleteI like it too! A very nice photograph.
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
Gorgeous photo, Bill.
ReplyDeleteLindo arbol. Te mando un beso y te deseo una buena semana.
ReplyDeleteWe don't have that tree here! Isn't that a nice way to get out of saying I don't know.
ReplyDeleteIt is a beauty.
ReplyDeleteWell darn...too far away to see the leaves...but it is indeed, pretty!
ReplyDeletehugs
Donna
Pretty leaves, Bill and a nice shape.
ReplyDeleteThe tree and the place around it are truly beautiful.
ReplyDeleteI like it too. :)
ReplyDeleteEven if we don’t know its name, it’s a beauty!
ReplyDeleteThe blooms make the whole tree look so cheerful.
Thanks for sharing this lovely sight.
É só esperar o outono chegar, e você vai postar fotos de árvores sem folhas. rsrsrsrsrs
ReplyDeleteNova Tirinha Publicada. 😼
Abraços 🐾 Garfield Tirinhas Oficial.
Lovely little tree in blossom.
ReplyDeleteThe trees are gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteThat's really lovely. And everything around it so green!
ReplyDeleteMe too, I like it.
ReplyDeleteForgot to write my name. Above comment is Kimiko.
ReplyDeleteReally, really, really love this picture.
ReplyDeleteThat tree looks like a sturdy survivor! Hawthorn, maybe?
ReplyDelete