looking at Benroe in Co. Donegal and toward the silhouette of Benbulbin in the distance. Photo taken from Killybegs harbour.
The first one - despite the friendly smile - is a bit creepy! OK, just a bit. Love those clever, creative codes!
Zebras are the original Bar Codes.God bless.
The first sign is super interesting and creative.
Those codes are very clever. I don't think I've seen that done here. I'd love some good quality tuna.
I love fresh tuna. I miss Ireland.
Oh and regarding the codes: your people are witty.
The fish must be great, Bill.Love the code art!
I love salmon, but am not a fan of tuna. Wonderful photos, Bill! Thank you so much for sharing. I will have a new blog post tomorrow! I hope you are having a wonderful week.
I do like that first sign and you can't beat fresh fish!All the best Jan
I would love some fresh caught tuna!
I do eat a lot of fish these days. Teenage me would be surprised.
The UPC codes are creative.
I see what you mean by creative upc codes. This guy has a sense of humor.
The mannequin's colour?! Ha.
Cool photos!
...our upc codes are boring!!!
Some people are very inventive.
Love those UPC codes! And nice slicker too. But where's his yellow rain hat with the long brim at the back? That would complete "the look!"
The signs are fun.
fish is good for you, it's one of my favourite foods, have a nice weekend.
Fun signs and some cool bar codes.
Lindos letreros. Te mando un beso.
Good signs, nice photos and thanks for the link.
Nice photos, Bill. The fish must be great.Those codes are clever.
I bet you are a regular customer, Bill.
Nice signs Bill
Now THAT'S what I call a fun way to shop! Free tasting prior to purchasing...and it being tuna...what's not to love?
O peixe é uma ótima escolha para quem pesca, para quem vende e para quem come! rsrsrsrsNova Tirinha Publicada. 😼Abraços 🐾 Garfield Tirinhas Oficial.
The first one - despite the friendly smile - is a bit creepy! OK, just a bit. Love those clever, creative codes!
ReplyDeleteZebras are the original Bar Codes.
ReplyDeleteGod bless.
The first sign is super interesting and creative.
ReplyDeleteThose codes are very clever. I don't think I've seen that done here. I'd love some good quality tuna.
ReplyDeleteI love fresh tuna. I miss Ireland.
ReplyDeleteOh and regarding the codes: your people are witty.
ReplyDeleteThe fish must be great, Bill.
ReplyDeleteLove the code art!
I love salmon, but am not a fan of tuna. Wonderful photos, Bill! Thank you so much for sharing. I will have a new blog post tomorrow! I hope you are having a wonderful week.
ReplyDeleteI do like that first sign and you can't beat fresh fish!
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
I would love some fresh caught tuna!
ReplyDeleteI do eat a lot of fish these days. Teenage me would be surprised.
ReplyDeleteThe UPC codes are creative.
ReplyDeleteI see what you mean by creative upc codes. This guy has a sense of humor.
ReplyDeleteThe mannequin's colour?! Ha.
ReplyDeleteCool photos!
ReplyDelete...our upc codes are boring!!!
ReplyDeleteSome people are very inventive.
ReplyDeleteLove those UPC codes! And nice slicker too. But where's his yellow rain hat with the long brim at the back? That would complete "the look!"
ReplyDeleteThe signs are fun.
ReplyDeletefish is good for you, it's one of my favourite foods, have a nice weekend.
ReplyDeleteFun signs and some cool bar codes.
ReplyDeleteLindos letreros. Te mando un beso.
ReplyDeleteGood signs, nice photos and thanks for the link.
ReplyDeleteNice photos, Bill.
ReplyDeleteThe fish must be great.
Those codes are clever.
I bet you are a regular customer, Bill.
ReplyDeleteNice signs Bill
ReplyDeleteNow THAT'S what I call a fun way to shop! Free tasting prior to purchasing...and it being tuna...what's not to love?
ReplyDeleteO peixe é uma ótima escolha para quem pesca, para quem vende e para quem come! rsrsrsrs
ReplyDeleteNova Tirinha Publicada. 😼
Abraços 🐾 Garfield Tirinhas Oficial.