looking at Benroe in Co. Donegal and toward the silhouette of Benbulbin in the distance. Photo taken from Killybegs harbour.
Beautiful seats!!! And they are even comfy (we sat down with friends in Perth on those for a cuppa). Thank you for the memory. That was... 2015, I think!
They are lovely!
Hi Bill.Cozy seating area.Regards from Patricia.
These chairs definitely stand out. Nice.
Why am I not there right now?
...I love the chairs.
Those are great chairs, Bill.
What a colorful table set. I think I'd enjoy an ice cream there.
Ice cream while watching the traffic go by, lovely idea!
I love the colors of the chairs...makes it so cheerful and inviting.
Cadeiras amarelas e laranjas, as cores favoritas do Garfield e do Odie. rsrsrsrsNova Tirinha Publicada. 😼Abraços 🐾 Garfield Tirinhas Oficial.
A colorful seating.
I like the chairs. They are colorful and cute.
I’d happily sit here with a cone and watch the world go by.
Colourful, welcoming and attractive.
It looks very inviting!
How lovely!
Absolutely inviting!
I will have a seat!!
Great looking chairs. Would be nice to sit there and have an ice cream. :)
Linda imagen. Ya volvi. Te mando un beso y gracias por tu cariño.
Sit down and enjoy your food. Nice colours in that setting.
Cute, the chairs are colorful. Take care, enjoy your day and the new week ahead.
Great colors and patterns!
Very cute!
I wouldn't mind sitting there and having a coffee.Beautiful and colorful chairs.
I like these, they look like leaves and tree branches, have a nice week.
Bom dia meu querido amigo Bill. Essas cadeiras são muito lindas. Uma excelente manhã de segunda-feira e um grande abraço do seu amigo carioca.
Vim verificar se as 4 cadeiras já ficaram laranjas. rsrsrsrsNova Tirinha Publicada. 😼Abraços 🐾 Garfield Tirinhas Oficial.
Those chairs are so colourful.All the best Jan
Tough to walk past!
Beautiful seats!!! And they are even comfy (we sat down with friends in Perth on those for a cuppa). Thank you for the memory. That was... 2015, I think!
ReplyDeleteThey are lovely!
ReplyDeleteHi Bill.
ReplyDeleteCozy seating area.
Regards from Patricia.
These chairs definitely stand out. Nice.
ReplyDeleteWhy am I not there right now?
ReplyDelete...I love the chairs.
ReplyDeleteThose are great chairs, Bill.
ReplyDeleteWhat a colorful table set. I think I'd enjoy an ice cream there.
ReplyDeleteIce cream while watching the traffic go by, lovely idea!
ReplyDeleteI love the colors of the chairs...makes it so cheerful and inviting.
ReplyDeleteCadeiras amarelas e laranjas, as cores favoritas do Garfield e do Odie. rsrsrsrs
ReplyDeleteNova Tirinha Publicada. 😼
Abraços 🐾 Garfield Tirinhas Oficial.
A colorful seating.
ReplyDeleteI like the chairs. They are colorful and cute.
ReplyDeleteI’d happily sit here with a cone and watch the world go by.
ReplyDeleteColourful, welcoming and attractive.
ReplyDeleteIt looks very inviting!
ReplyDeleteHow lovely!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely inviting!
ReplyDeleteI will have a seat!!
ReplyDeleteGreat looking chairs. Would be nice to sit there and have an ice cream. :)
ReplyDeleteLinda imagen. Ya volvi. Te mando un beso y gracias por tu cariño.
ReplyDeleteSit down and enjoy your food. Nice colours in that setting.
ReplyDeleteCute, the chairs are colorful. Take care, enjoy your day and the new week ahead.
ReplyDeleteGreat colors and patterns!
ReplyDeleteVery cute!
ReplyDeleteI wouldn't mind sitting there and having a coffee.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful and colorful chairs.
I like these, they look like leaves and tree branches, have a nice week.
ReplyDeleteBom dia meu querido amigo Bill. Essas cadeiras são muito lindas. Uma excelente manhã de segunda-feira e um grande abraço do seu amigo carioca.
ReplyDeleteVim verificar se as 4 cadeiras já ficaram laranjas. rsrsrsrs
ReplyDeleteNova Tirinha Publicada. 😼
Abraços 🐾 Garfield Tirinhas Oficial.
Those chairs are so colourful.
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
Tough to walk past!
ReplyDelete