20 July, 2026

hmm

 I wonder what they are discussing at the petrol station.


28 comments:

  1. Good snapshot, I have like many ideas, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Direction? Lovely street candid capture 🤩

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look like good friends who enjoy a serious conversation. Cool shot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whatever they're discussing, it's a serious conversation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...I hope that they weren't holding up the line!

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Don't look now, but there's someone with a camera pointing at us!"

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Who knows what they were talking about, possibly the high cost of fuel? Bill, this is a fine street photo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It does look like a serious conversation.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wonder what they're talking about, too, Bill. What a perfect capture of a moment in time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Either they knew each other, or were in heated conversation (due to their standing so close to each other - or that's not how close they were in reality but a feature of the camera.)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Maybe they're talking about the price of gasoline!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It seems pretty intense what ever it is.

    ReplyDelete
  13. It does look rather serious, Bill.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great photo of two people in deep conversation, Bill. And your blog header photo is gorgeous, dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Probably complaining about the price of fuel or debating who gets the last lukewarm pie from the heated display case.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Boa noite meu querido amigo Bill. Talvez estejam trocando informações. Parabéns pela foto.

    ReplyDelete
  17. "So what do you wanna do?"

    "I don't know, what do you want to do?"

    "I asked you first."

    ReplyDelete
  18. Whatever it is they do seem quite involved.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  19. Parecen muy envueltos en su discusión. Te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  20. It looks a little animated. Hostile almost.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Probably the World Cup? Seems like that's all anyone has talked about for weeks. I am thrilled that it is finally over.

    ReplyDelete
  22. They are deep into the conversation for sure Bill. Nice capture.

    ReplyDelete