looking at Benroe in Co. Donegal and toward the silhouette of Benbulbin in the distance. Photo taken from Killybegs harbour.
Dutch gold doesn't sound good. Wrong advertising agency.
Must be beer I am afraid but I have never heard of either.
Dutch Gold beer only sold only in Ireland. Pity.
...a left-hand drive Mustang?
Hi Bill.Beautiful seen Bill.Groettie from Patricia.
Bill, you always have something curious and interesting!
Great photos, Bill! Thank you so much for sharing, I love your posts and photos!
I'm interested in that Dutch Gold, though I don't like beer..Nice streetviews Bill.
The Mustang is a welcome sight.
Not familiar with Dutch Gold. See a few Mustangs in my area.
1) Well, get the right tool for the right job. 2) Sounds like a high alcohol beer from the tenor of the ad. 3) A bit of an extravagance with the cost of petrol in Ireland but if it's just for a Sunday spin . . .
You have to park somewhere I guess.
A very diverse threesome Bill 😀
Dutch gold doesn't sound good. Wrong advertising agency.
ReplyDeleteMust be beer I am afraid but I have never heard of either.
ReplyDeleteDutch Gold beer only sold only in Ireland. Pity.
ReplyDelete...a left-hand drive Mustang?
ReplyDeleteHi Bill.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful seen Bill.
Groettie from Patricia.
Bill, you always have something curious and interesting!
ReplyDeleteGreat photos, Bill! Thank you so much for sharing, I love your posts and photos!
ReplyDeleteI'm interested in that Dutch Gold, though I don't like beer..
ReplyDeleteNice streetviews Bill.
The Mustang is a welcome sight.
ReplyDeleteNot familiar with Dutch Gold. See a few Mustangs in my area.
ReplyDelete1) Well, get the right tool for the right job. 2) Sounds like a high alcohol beer from the tenor of the ad. 3) A bit of an extravagance with the cost of petrol in Ireland but if it's just for a Sunday spin . . .
ReplyDeleteYou have to park somewhere I guess.
ReplyDeleteA very diverse threesome Bill 😀
ReplyDelete