looking at Benroe in Co. Donegal and toward the silhouette of Benbulbin in the distance. Photo taken from Killybegs harbour.
Wow, nice done, it looks like picture from the middle of last century.
Very clean and crisp. I like that.
...all in a row.
Nice building! Nice in black&white!
we kind of match today! pretty row!
I like that architecture!
So clear! Great B&W!
I wonder what the drawn shades at the dental surgery signify.
Very nice shot; beautiful lines that stand out especially well in black and white.
Lovely perspective and composition! Great picture!
Excellent image! I like the light and perspective.
A stately looking run of buildings, rendered nicely in black and white.
Wow, nice done, it looks like picture from the middle of last century.
ReplyDeleteVery clean and crisp. I like that.
ReplyDelete...all in a row.
ReplyDeleteNice building! Nice in black&white!
ReplyDeletewe kind of match today! pretty row!
ReplyDeleteI like that architecture!
ReplyDeleteSo clear! Great B&W!
ReplyDeleteI wonder what the drawn shades at the dental surgery signify.
ReplyDeleteVery nice shot; beautiful lines that stand out especially well in black and white.
ReplyDeleteLovely perspective and composition! Great picture!
ReplyDeleteExcellent image! I like the light and perspective.
ReplyDeleteA stately looking run of buildings, rendered nicely in black and white.
ReplyDelete