looking at Benroe in Co. Donegal and toward the silhouette of Benbulbin in the distance. Photo taken from Killybegs harbour.
Marvellous view !Tomás.
And no fog in sight. Great view.
Am I drunk? A double sun?!
That's a wonderful shot, Bill.
Fantastic moment captured here, Bill!
A sunset sundog? Fantastic. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com
...the sunsets and the moon rises!
Wow! I'm not sure what's going on here Bill but I love it! ☺
i'm with luiz haha...this is amazing! what a view!
So beautiful! Such lovely colours!
Wow! Beautiful!
Que maravilha e belas tonalidades.Um abraço e bom fim-de-semana.Andarilhar
A lovely sky, Bill. Still looks a bit foggy.
That is so pretty!
Good shot, you got the moon rise as well
What a great view!Happy weekend!
Is that the sun and moon?? Whatever, it's a beautiful shot :-)
Such enchanting light. Beautiful scene.
Looks like a rare double sun. :-)
Amazing!!! a twofer. Excellent shot and from your window yet---YAY!MB
Wait!! Sun and moon?? An amazing sight!
I love the mood on this picture. Magical moment.
Sempre um espetáculo no céu.
Marvellous view !
ReplyDeleteTomás.
And no fog in sight. Great view.
ReplyDeleteAm I drunk? A double sun?!
ReplyDeleteThat's a wonderful shot, Bill.
ReplyDeleteFantastic moment captured here, Bill!
ReplyDeleteA sunset sundog? Fantastic. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com
ReplyDelete...the sunsets and the moon rises!
ReplyDeleteWow! I'm not sure what's going on here Bill but I love it! ☺
ReplyDeletei'm with luiz haha...this is amazing! what a view!
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful! Such lovely colours!
ReplyDeleteWow! Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteQue maravilha e belas tonalidades.
ReplyDeleteUm abraço e bom fim-de-semana.
Andarilhar
A lovely sky, Bill. Still looks a bit foggy.
ReplyDeleteThat is so pretty!
ReplyDeleteGood shot, you got the moon rise as well
ReplyDeleteWhat a great view!
ReplyDeleteHappy weekend!
Is that the sun and moon?? Whatever, it's a beautiful shot :-)
ReplyDeleteSuch enchanting light. Beautiful scene.
ReplyDeleteLooks like a rare double sun. :-)
ReplyDeleteAmazing!!! a twofer. Excellent shot and from your window yet---YAY!
ReplyDeleteMB
Wait!! Sun and moon?? An amazing sight!
ReplyDeleteI love the mood on this picture. Magical moment.
ReplyDeleteSempre um espetáculo no céu.
ReplyDelete