looking at Benroe in Co. Donegal and toward the silhouette of Benbulbin in the distance. Photo taken from Killybegs harbour.
You travel with eyes wide open, Bill.
Awesome photo!
Nice shot of those three, Bill.
Well spotted Bill
That's such a cool reflection, Bill!
...you captured them well.
I Spy Something Blue There Mr Bill - And Have Yourself A Marvelous Weekend Stay Fancy ,Cheers
That's a nice shot!
Good shot!
Your photo has layers of reality, and your explanation helped me "see" your picture. A most interesting shot.
Nice shot. Very atmospheric, like the cover of a spy novel.
Cool shot, Bill.I'm still posting every day but blogger isn't always putting my posts up on reading lists. Not fun, Bill.Stay well.
Lovely shot
Good shot. I love mirror shots :-D
Well composed.
Nice capture.
Great shot, Bill.
Really wonderful photo. Have a nice day.
Great photo.God bless.
Buena imagen. Te mando un beso.
Great shot Bill.All the best Jan
Such an intriguing capture, Bill Looks like two worlds meeting in one frame
Interesting shot!
Cool here, too.... Some weather we have.
Cool shot Bill! I'd of never thought to do it...hugsDonna
I love this view of the mirror. What an interesting view!
A clever photo. Good one!!
An interesting perspective!
Fascinating...reminds us that there's more than one way to see the world.
No mundo polarizado de hoje, esses pedestres podem solicitar direitos de imagem. rsrsrsrsNova Tirinha Publicada. 😼Abraços 🐾 Garfield Tirinhas Oficial.
Muy original Bill.Saludos.
A great reflection there
Nice shot.
Great mirror shot. Good work Bill
good behind you shot, I hope they weren't trying to catch up with the bus, have a nice week.
You travel with eyes wide open, Bill.
ReplyDeleteAwesome photo!
ReplyDeleteNice shot of those three, Bill.
ReplyDeleteWell spotted Bill
ReplyDeleteThat's such a cool reflection, Bill!
ReplyDelete...you captured them well.
ReplyDeleteI Spy Something Blue There Mr Bill - And Have Yourself A Marvelous Weekend
ReplyDeleteStay Fancy ,
Cheers
That's a nice shot!
ReplyDeleteGood shot!
ReplyDeleteYour photo has layers of reality, and your explanation helped me "see" your picture. A most interesting shot.
ReplyDeleteNice shot. Very atmospheric, like the cover of a spy novel.
ReplyDeleteCool shot, Bill.
ReplyDeleteI'm still posting every day but blogger isn't always putting my posts up on reading lists. Not fun, Bill.
Stay well.
Lovely shot
ReplyDeleteGood shot. I love mirror shots :-D
ReplyDeleteWell composed.
ReplyDeleteNice capture.
ReplyDeleteGreat shot, Bill.
ReplyDeleteReally wonderful photo. Have a nice day.
ReplyDeleteGreat photo.
ReplyDeleteGod bless.
Buena imagen. Te mando un beso.
ReplyDeleteGreat shot Bill.
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
Such an intriguing capture, Bill
ReplyDeleteLooks like two worlds meeting in one frame
Interesting shot!
ReplyDeleteCool here, too.... Some weather we have.
ReplyDeleteCool shot Bill! I'd of never thought to do it...
ReplyDeletehugs
Donna
I love this view of the mirror. What an interesting view!
ReplyDeleteA clever photo. Good one!!
ReplyDeleteAn interesting perspective!
ReplyDeleteFascinating...reminds us that there's more than one way to see the world.
ReplyDeleteNo mundo polarizado de hoje, esses pedestres podem solicitar direitos de imagem. rsrsrsrs
ReplyDeleteNova Tirinha Publicada. 😼
Abraços 🐾 Garfield Tirinhas Oficial.
Muy original Bill.
ReplyDeleteSaludos.
A great reflection there
ReplyDeleteNice shot.
ReplyDeleteGreat mirror shot. Good work Bill
ReplyDeletegood behind you shot, I hope they weren't trying to catch up with the bus, have a nice week.
ReplyDelete