looking at Benroe in Co. Donegal and toward the silhouette of Benbulbin in the distance. Photo taken from Killybegs harbour.
Así es amigo, el simple hecho de verlos y estar con su presencia ya lo merece.Feliz semana.Saludos.
Very much at ease.
So cute. rkrsrue.blogspot.com
Real friends can be silent side by side :-)
How sweet!
Just chilling out!
How nice to sit in the grass and watch the world go, Bill. Nice one.
Really cute.
What a lovely peaceful scene.All the best Jan
Sweet picture, Bill.
Awwww...lovely.
Lovely to see them just resting there, Bill--taking it slow and letting the morning drift by. Nice capture. 🌼
Lovely photos!
Just chillaxin' together.
Qué lindo. Perfecta armonía.Saludos
I never see the white ones. I love it!
looks nice in the grass
...taking a rest!
Those 2 look pretty chilled out :-D I love ducks :-D
They look happy resting in the grass.
That's so cute.
They look happy.God bless.
That's a nice happy photo.
I feel like they might be about to attack, ha.
What a lovely couple they make.
No stress. I love ducks.
They do look content there. Nice shot.
Así es amigo, el simple hecho de verlos y estar con su presencia ya lo merece.
ReplyDeleteFeliz semana.
Saludos.
Very much at ease.
ReplyDeleteSo cute.
ReplyDeleterkrsrue.blogspot.com
Real friends can be silent side by side :-)
ReplyDeleteHow sweet!
ReplyDeleteJust chilling out!
ReplyDeleteHow nice to sit in the grass and watch the world go, Bill. Nice one.
ReplyDeleteReally cute.
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely peaceful scene.
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
Sweet picture, Bill.
ReplyDeleteAwwww...lovely.
ReplyDeleteLovely to see them just resting there, Bill--taking it slow and letting the morning drift by.
ReplyDeleteNice capture. 🌼
Lovely photos!
ReplyDeleteJust chillaxin' together.
ReplyDeleteQué lindo. Perfecta armonía.
ReplyDeleteSaludos
I never see the white ones. I love it!
ReplyDeletelooks nice in the grass
ReplyDelete...taking a rest!
ReplyDeleteThose 2 look pretty chilled out :-D I love ducks :-D
ReplyDeleteThey look happy resting in the grass.
ReplyDeleteThat's so cute.
ReplyDeleteThey look happy.
ReplyDeleteGod bless.
That's a nice happy photo.
ReplyDeleteI feel like they might be about to attack, ha.
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely couple they make.
ReplyDeleteNo stress. I love ducks.
ReplyDeleteThey do look content there. Nice shot.
ReplyDelete