looking at Benroe in Co. Donegal and toward the silhouette of Benbulbin in the distance. Photo taken from Killybegs harbour.
Congratulations by the photo. Sorry for my absence, you haven't noticed yet, but I've been sick.Have beautiful and happy days. A hug. ☘️🌼🌹MJhttps://avivenciaravida.blogspot.com/
Looks like the tree is still "naked"?
Looks absolutely gorgeous.
Beautiful. I love it. rsrue.blogspot.com
Time to hunker down with a good book, an activity long ago mastered by you and Shari.
Quiet and beautiful..
...the sun goes down on another beautiful day.
Lovely sky capture! Take care, enjoy your day and the new week ahead.
Beddy-bye time!
Such a peaceful shot, Bill. Thank you.
So serene. Blessings, Bill!
nice clear sky, I don't think it will rain in the night.
Hope this beautiful sunset marks the end of another good day.
A lovely time of day, Bill.
Clear sky.God bless.
A lovely photo. Something special about this time of day.
Great photo Bill :-D
Looks very peaceful, Bill.
What a beautiful and serene light.Many greetings
How beautiful sky!
Beautiful photo, Bill.
Wonderful sunset!Great photo.
This seems simple at first but draws me in to see the details!
That's so pretty.
I love watching the sun make silhouettes.
A beautiful sunset, lovely photograph Bill.All the best Jan
A lovely photo and the end of another day. :)
A soft and calm horizon
A nice view above the roof line.
I like the shadows of coming daRKNESS.
Ohh so beautiful sunset...Morning Hug!
Lovely is that photo and beautiful colour of the sky.
Such a magical moment
Hi Bill.Nice photo.Greetings from Patricia.
Beautiful!
Simplesmente lindo esse por do sol, Bill feliz terça-feira abraços.
It is beautiful.
What a very beautiful sight!
This is so beautiful.
Great photo. I get to see some incredible sunsets like this while I drive out to carpet cleaning jobs. I feel so lucky.
Para tirar essa foto, você fez o que os gatos fazem muito bem... Subiu no telhado. rsrsrsrsNova Tirinha Publicada. 😼Abraços 🐾 Garfield Tirinhas Oficial.
So nice. Thanks Bill, for shraring this one.
Congratulations by the photo. Sorry for my absence, you haven't noticed yet, but I've been sick.
ReplyDeleteHave beautiful and happy days. A hug. ☘️🌼🌹
MJ
https://avivenciaravida.blogspot.com/
Looks like the tree is still "naked"?
ReplyDeleteLooks absolutely gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful. I love it.
ReplyDeletersrue.blogspot.com
Time to hunker down with a good book, an activity long ago mastered by you and Shari.
ReplyDeleteQuiet and beautiful..
ReplyDelete...the sun goes down on another beautiful day.
ReplyDeleteLovely sky capture! Take care, enjoy your day and the new week ahead.
ReplyDeleteBeddy-bye time!
ReplyDeleteSuch a peaceful shot, Bill. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteSo serene. Blessings, Bill!
ReplyDeletenice clear sky, I don't think it will rain in the night.
ReplyDeleteHope this beautiful sunset marks the end of another good day.
ReplyDeleteA lovely time of day, Bill.
ReplyDeleteClear sky.
ReplyDeleteGod bless.
A lovely photo. Something special about this time of day.
ReplyDeleteGreat photo Bill :-D
ReplyDeleteLooks very peaceful, Bill.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful and serene light.
ReplyDeleteMany greetings
How beautiful sky!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photo, Bill.
ReplyDeleteWonderful sunset!
ReplyDeleteGreat photo.
This seems simple at first but draws me in to see the details!
ReplyDeleteThat's so pretty.
ReplyDeleteI love watching the sun make silhouettes.
ReplyDeleteA beautiful sunset, lovely photograph Bill.
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
A lovely photo and the end of another day. :)
ReplyDeleteA soft and calm horizon
ReplyDeleteA nice view above the roof line.
ReplyDeleteI like the shadows of coming daRKNESS.
ReplyDeleteOhh so beautiful sunset...Morning Hug!
ReplyDeleteLovely is that photo and beautiful colour of the sky.
ReplyDeleteSuch a magical moment
ReplyDeleteHi Bill.
ReplyDeleteNice photo.
Greetings from Patricia.
Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteSimplesmente lindo esse por do sol, Bill feliz terça-feira abraços.
ReplyDeleteIt is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteWhat a very beautiful sight!
ReplyDeleteThis is so beautiful.
ReplyDeleteGreat photo. I get to see some incredible sunsets like this while I drive out to carpet cleaning jobs. I feel so lucky.
ReplyDeletePara tirar essa foto, você fez o que os gatos fazem muito bem... Subiu no telhado. rsrsrsrs
ReplyDeleteNova Tirinha Publicada. 😼
Abraços 🐾 Garfield Tirinhas Oficial.
So nice. Thanks Bill, for shraring this one.
ReplyDelete