looking at Benroe in Co. Donegal and toward the silhouette of Benbulbin in the distance. Photo taken from Killybegs harbour.
Nice photo, Bill. Those close-ups contrasting with the rocks and the heron make for a great composition.Have a great weekend.Cheers.
Great photo, Bill.God bless.
Not much else for it to do I guess.
I hope it has found something to eat!
HIs patience will pay off.
What a great shot of the Heron, Bill.
They are very patient, Bill.
Very nice image.Greetings
Great shot of the heron! Take care, Happy Friday! Have a great weekend.
This is a great shot. We have lots of Herons here too. Have a nice day.
Amazing bird!
I'm always delighted to see Blue Herons, but this year they have been few and far between. Lovely photo of this remarkable bird.
As garças são aves esbeltas e fortes.Nova Tirinha Publicada. 😼Abraços 🐾 Garfield Tirinhas Oficial.
Beautiful photo, Bill.
Beautiful Heron ❤️Great photo!
I hope it found something!
I hope he/she finds some food, have a great weekend.
I'm sure he'll find something for dinner. :)
I'm sure he found something good !All the best Jan
Happy Friday There Mr Bill And Dig The Flowers As Well Excellent Capture ,Cheers
A peaceful shot.
...they are patient for their next meal.
In hunting position!☘️ Congratulations on the photo, dear friend.☘️ All the best. A hug. ☘️🌼🌹
I love herons. They're so present here, yet barely visible. You never see herons right away. They just blend in their surroundings.
They're amazing birds to watch.
I suppose it found some food..nice capture.
I am sure s/he will find lots to eat in those pools.
I should have added, it’s a captivating picture, Bill.
How nice. Had the same idea today Bill.
I'm now craving seafood. Good thing I bought a nice piece of fish to fix today!
He is determined indeed! I hope he has a productive day!
And in a very beautiful scenery, too!
Wow—I love it!Hugs to you, and have a great weekend.
Love this photo Bill :-D
Determined to soak it in!
Voltei para ver a garça e vender meu peixe. rsrsrsrsNova Tirinha Publicada. 😼Abraços 🐾 Garfield Tirinhas Oficial.
This is such a beautiful photo
Excellent photo of the heron. Have a nice day !
Hermosa foto, esos planos y colores son preciosos. Y la garza como testigo en todo su esplendor. Saludos
Ein schönes Foto von diesem aufmerksam blickenden Reiher. Ich habe mir eben deine Bilder angesehen. Besonders gut gefällt mir, dass du Alltagssituationen sichtbar machst.
Here, fishy, fishy! I like the colors and lines in this picture. Your eye is excellent, as always, Bill!
Boa noite Bill. Parabéns sua foto ficou muito linda. Bom início de semana e um grande abraço do seu amigo carioca.
Bella imagen. Te mando un beso.
Looks lonely but beautiful.
Nice photo, Bill. Those close-ups contrasting with the rocks and the heron make for a great composition.
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend.
Cheers.
Great photo, Bill.
ReplyDeleteGod bless.
Not much else for it to do I guess.
ReplyDeleteI hope it has found something to eat!
ReplyDeleteHIs patience will pay off.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great shot of the Heron, Bill.
ReplyDeleteThey are very patient, Bill.
ReplyDeleteVery nice image.
ReplyDeleteGreetings
Great shot of the heron! Take care, Happy Friday! Have a great weekend.
ReplyDeleteThis is a great shot. We have lots of Herons here too. Have a nice day.
ReplyDeleteAmazing bird!
ReplyDeleteI'm always delighted to see Blue Herons, but this year they have been few and far between. Lovely photo of this remarkable bird.
ReplyDeleteAs garças são aves esbeltas e fortes.
ReplyDeleteNova Tirinha Publicada. 😼
Abraços 🐾 Garfield Tirinhas Oficial.
Beautiful photo, Bill.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Heron ❤️
ReplyDeleteGreat photo!
I hope it found something!
ReplyDeleteI hope he/she finds some food, have a great weekend.
ReplyDeleteI'm sure he'll find something for dinner. :)
ReplyDeleteI'm sure he found something good !
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
Happy Friday There Mr Bill And Dig The Flowers As Well
ReplyDeleteExcellent Capture ,
Cheers
A peaceful shot.
ReplyDelete...they are patient for their next meal.
ReplyDeleteIn hunting position!☘️ Congratulations on the photo, dear friend.☘️ All the best. A hug. ☘️🌼🌹
ReplyDeleteI love herons. They're so present here, yet barely visible. You never see herons right away. They just blend in their surroundings.
ReplyDeleteThey're amazing birds to watch.
ReplyDeleteI suppose it found some food..nice capture.
ReplyDeleteI am sure s/he will find lots to eat in those pools.
ReplyDeleteI should have added, it’s a captivating picture, Bill.
ReplyDeleteHow nice. Had the same idea today Bill.
ReplyDeleteI'm now craving seafood. Good thing I bought a nice piece of fish to fix today!
ReplyDeleteHe is determined indeed! I hope he has a productive day!
ReplyDeleteAnd in a very beautiful scenery, too!
ReplyDeleteWow—I love it!
ReplyDeleteHugs to you, and have a great weekend.
Love this photo Bill :-D
ReplyDeleteDetermined to soak it in!
ReplyDeleteVoltei para ver a garça e vender meu peixe. rsrsrsrs
ReplyDeleteNova Tirinha Publicada. 😼
Abraços 🐾 Garfield Tirinhas Oficial.
This is such a beautiful photo
ReplyDeleteExcellent photo of the heron. Have a nice day !
ReplyDeleteHermosa foto, esos planos y colores son preciosos. Y la garza como testigo en todo su esplendor.
ReplyDeleteSaludos
Ein schönes Foto von diesem aufmerksam blickenden Reiher. Ich habe mir eben deine Bilder angesehen. Besonders gut gefällt mir, dass du Alltagssituationen sichtbar machst.
ReplyDeleteHere, fishy, fishy! I like the colors and lines in this picture. Your eye is excellent, as always, Bill!
ReplyDeleteBoa noite Bill. Parabéns sua foto ficou muito linda. Bom início de semana e um grande abraço do seu amigo carioca.
ReplyDeleteBella imagen. Te mando un beso.
ReplyDeleteLooks lonely but beautiful.
ReplyDelete