looking at Benroe in Co. Donegal and toward the silhouette of Benbulbin in the distance. Photo taken from Killybegs harbour.
It's quite an art to take beautiful photos of such everyday subjects.Regards.
Wonder what's in those boxes...look really light.
Good shot.
Great photo, Bill! My next post will be Thursday.Thank you so much for sharing, dear friend.
He may lose that top box, Bill.
I love learning new words from you sharing them here.
Nice to learn that Failte = welcome.I hope that top box doesn't fall!All the best Jan
Scary.
He's doing a good job to carry that many boxes without dropping them. Nice capture and love the font.
Balance and power!
Haha he is doing well carrying them! :-D
Great capture, Bill! He’s managing those boxes like a pro, and the lettering above the door is so welcoming.
...tall load.
That's quite the delivery, Bill!
I’d have to go in!
It's amazing how many boxes these delivery people carry every day. Awesome shot! I hope their sandwiches are great!
That top box looks pretty precarious!
I do hope he made it to a safe place for that top box to go!
That looks awkward, the top box is ready to fall.Take care, have a wonderful day!
Heh! That is very cool!
What a skillset
Oh dear, I hope he made without losing that top box.
Nice picture. I wonder what's in the boxes.
Now that's a load. Well done!
Nice to see a shop welcoming it's customers.
He's got quite a pile of boxes there!!
Nice capture. Small towns often have a charm that quietly stays with you.
It's quite an art to take beautiful photos of such everyday subjects.
ReplyDeleteRegards.
Wonder what's in those boxes...look really light.
ReplyDeleteGood shot.
ReplyDeleteGreat photo, Bill! My next post will be Thursday.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for sharing, dear friend.
He may lose that top box, Bill.
ReplyDeleteI love learning new words from you sharing them here.
ReplyDeleteNice to learn that Failte = welcome.
ReplyDeleteI hope that top box doesn't fall!
All the best Jan
Scary.
ReplyDeleteHe's doing a good job to carry that many boxes without dropping them. Nice capture and love the font.
ReplyDeleteBalance and power!
ReplyDeleteHaha he is doing well carrying them! :-D
ReplyDeleteGreat capture, Bill!
ReplyDeleteHe’s managing those boxes like a pro, and the lettering above the door is so welcoming.
...tall load.
ReplyDeleteThat's quite the delivery, Bill!
ReplyDeleteI’d have to go in!
ReplyDeleteIt's amazing how many boxes these delivery people carry every day. Awesome shot! I hope their sandwiches are great!
ReplyDeleteThat top box looks pretty precarious!
ReplyDeleteI do hope he made it to a safe place for that top box to go!
ReplyDeleteThat looks awkward, the top box is ready to fall.
ReplyDeleteTake care, have a wonderful day!
Heh! That is very cool!
ReplyDeleteWhat a skillset
ReplyDeleteOh dear, I hope he made without losing that top box.
ReplyDeleteNice picture. I wonder what's in the boxes.
ReplyDeleteNow that's a load. Well done!
ReplyDeleteNice to see a shop welcoming it's customers.
ReplyDeleteHe's got quite a pile of boxes there!!
ReplyDeleteNice capture. Small towns often have a charm that quietly stays with you.
ReplyDelete