looking at Benroe in Co. Donegal and toward the silhouette of Benbulbin in the distance. Photo taken from Killybegs harbour.
Took me a while to find the inspector!
Always on the lookout.
A clever bird.
Almost missed the seagull!! They always want food :-)
Maybe a few scraps attached to the netting.
It took me awhile to spot the bird!
I hope the gull found some yummy food.Take care, enjoy your day and happy week.
I'm sure the seagulls got a morsel. Nice shot.
...seagulls are a hungry bunch.
Awesome photo!
He is on the clean-up crew, Bill.
You never know, there might be something left behind.
I hope he found something :-D
It took me a moment to find the seagull, too, Bill, but he certainly does look like an official inspector. Great shot!
I hope he found a snack!
I love ❤️ these birds 🐦 🐦⬛ They are very clever.
The Gull was hoping a few fish were left in the boat that would have made a fine dinner for it. I like the perspective in your photo.
Lots to inspect there 😂
It's probably hungry for fresh fish.
I love seeing the boats when they come in. Very nice photo.
LOL I too took a short while to find the inspector!Great capture Bill.All the best Jan
I had to really look for the seagull but finally found it!!
Linda imagen. Te mando un beso.
Gulls seem to be able to eat all the time.
Beautiful image.Greetings
I used to accompany dad for fishing trip like that
He's found a tasty morsel ! God bless and keep safe our fishermen 🐟🚢☀️
I can hear all the sounds now...I love the ocean.hugsDonna
Wonderful capture, Bill!
Nice - Well Done There Mr Bill Keep Walking ,Cheers
I bet he found something.
They know what they want... do they have a sense of smell?!...Dear Bill, have warm and bright days... A friendly hug.~~~~
Seagulls are always on the lookout.
Took me a while to find the inspector!
ReplyDeleteAlways on the lookout.
ReplyDeleteA clever bird.
ReplyDeleteAlmost missed the seagull!! They always want food :-)
ReplyDeleteMaybe a few scraps attached to the netting.
ReplyDeleteIt took me awhile to spot the bird!
ReplyDeleteI hope the gull found some yummy food.
ReplyDeleteTake care, enjoy your day and happy week.
I'm sure the seagulls got a morsel. Nice shot.
ReplyDelete...seagulls are a hungry bunch.
ReplyDeleteAwesome photo!
ReplyDeleteHe is on the clean-up crew, Bill.
ReplyDeleteYou never know, there might be something left behind.
ReplyDeleteI hope he found something :-D
ReplyDeleteIt took me a moment to find the seagull, too, Bill, but he certainly does look like an official inspector. Great shot!
ReplyDeleteI hope he found a snack!
ReplyDeleteI love ❤️ these birds 🐦 🐦⬛ They are very clever.
ReplyDeleteThe Gull was hoping a few fish were left in the boat that would have made a fine dinner for it. I like the perspective in your photo.
ReplyDeleteLots to inspect there 😂
ReplyDeleteIt's probably hungry for fresh fish.
ReplyDeleteI love seeing the boats when they come in. Very nice photo.
ReplyDeleteLOL I too took a short while to find the inspector!
ReplyDeleteGreat capture Bill.
All the best Jan
I had to really look for the seagull but finally found it!!
ReplyDeleteLinda imagen. Te mando un beso.
ReplyDeleteGulls seem to be able to eat all the time.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful image.
ReplyDeleteGreetings
I used to accompany dad for fishing trip like that
ReplyDeleteHe's found a tasty morsel ! God bless and keep safe our fishermen 🐟🚢☀️
ReplyDeleteI can hear all the sounds now...I love the ocean.
ReplyDeletehugs
Donna
Wonderful capture, Bill!
ReplyDeleteNice - Well Done There Mr Bill
ReplyDeleteKeep Walking ,
Cheers
I hope he found a snack!
ReplyDeleteI bet he found something.
ReplyDeleteThey know what they want... do they have a sense of smell?!...
ReplyDeleteDear Bill, have warm and bright days... A friendly hug.
~~~~
Seagulls are always on the lookout.
ReplyDelete