looking at Benroe in Co. Donegal and toward the silhouette of Benbulbin in the distance. Photo taken from Killybegs harbour.
My Mom´d stormed in for sure (Ingo maybe, too).
A bit creepy it is.
Love lobster! Too expensive though :-//
Hubby loves lobster, it would be his favorite restaurant. Take care, enjoy your day!
A very cool sign!hugsDonna
I haven’t eaten lobster in years. The last time was in Maine and the restaurant would shuck it for you. I opted for that!
I love lobster!!
Dig It And What A Mosaic Of Rock There As Well Mr Bill Stay Hip ,Cheers
...how much does one that size cost?
I like the cool design, and your composition here is good.
Awesome!
When a sculpture says it all! Now I crave some seafood! Lobster would be lovely!
That stands out.
Good advertising, Bill.
That is one very large lobster!
Now, that's an advertisement, Bill!
That is the best ad I have ever seen for a business! Very clear what they're selling.
A very noticeable sign.
Wow! That is cool!
I will never not be disturbed by lobsters.
It got too big... I doubt anyone could resist trying it... Smiles... 😋Have mild and pleasant spring days... A hug from Portugal. ☘️☘️☘️🌼☘️☘️☘️🌷☘️☘️☘️
I love lobster...especially when it's in a lobster roll in Maine! :)
It advertises the restaurant well, have a great week.
That's one big lobster ... great advert for the restaurant.All the best Jan
Quite a large lobster. I love lobster!!
I like the look of that place and the menu sounds right up my alley!
I think I would know exactly what to find in this place with that huge lobster on the side of the building.
That will attract people's attention.
Uy que langosta tan linda. Te mando un beso.
I like this giant lobster!
I have had crab meat before and I love it. I believe I tried lobster once, decades ago, at a restaurant that I went to with a friend. She ordered lobster and let me taste a piece. It was good.
The Lobster Pot looks like such a classic spot.Love how these small coastal restaurants carry so much character.
That is massive but it stands out.
What a cool sign
Hi Bill.Great, you can't miss that one.Nice advertisement.Regards from Patricia.
That lobster stands out! Good picture.Greetings
Wow ... that should feed a whole family.God bless.
That lobster stew is delicious; I tried it on the island of Menorca not too long ago.Cheers.
Looks fancy :-D
Uma lagosta grande, Bill feliz quinta-feira bjs.
Too cool.
Hopefully, I wish you well... Sending you a hug. ☘️🌼☘️🐇☘️🐤☘️🦆☘️🐦☘️🦤☘️🌷MDhttps://avivenciaravida.blogspot.com/
Haven't had lobster in ages.
My Mom´d stormed in for sure (Ingo maybe, too).
ReplyDeleteA bit creepy it is.
ReplyDeleteLove lobster! Too expensive though :-//
ReplyDeleteHubby loves lobster, it would be his favorite restaurant. Take care, enjoy your day!
ReplyDeleteA very cool sign!
ReplyDeletehugs
Donna
I haven’t eaten lobster in years. The last time was in Maine and the restaurant would shuck it for you. I opted for that!
ReplyDeleteI love lobster!!
ReplyDeleteDig It And What A Mosaic Of Rock There As Well Mr Bill
ReplyDeleteStay Hip ,
Cheers
...how much does one that size cost?
ReplyDeleteI like the cool design, and your composition here is good.
ReplyDeleteAwesome!
ReplyDeleteWhen a sculpture says it all! Now I crave some seafood! Lobster would be lovely!
ReplyDeleteThat stands out.
ReplyDeleteGood advertising, Bill.
ReplyDeleteThat is one very large lobster!
ReplyDeleteNow, that's an advertisement, Bill!
ReplyDeleteThat is the best ad I have ever seen for a business! Very clear what they're selling.
ReplyDeleteA very noticeable sign.
ReplyDeleteWow! That is cool!
ReplyDeleteI will never not be disturbed by lobsters.
ReplyDeleteIt got too big... I doubt anyone could resist trying it... Smiles... 😋
ReplyDeleteHave mild and pleasant spring days... A hug from Portugal. ☘️☘️☘️🌼☘️☘️☘️🌷☘️☘️☘️
I love lobster...especially when it's in a lobster roll in Maine! :)
ReplyDeleteIt advertises the restaurant well, have a great week.
ReplyDeleteThat's one big lobster ... great advert for the restaurant.
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
Quite a large lobster. I love lobster!!
ReplyDeleteI like the look of that place and the menu sounds right up my alley!
ReplyDeleteI think I would know exactly what to find in this place with that huge lobster on the side of the building.
ReplyDeleteThat will attract people's attention.
ReplyDeleteUy que langosta tan linda. Te mando un beso.
ReplyDeleteI like this giant lobster!
ReplyDeleteI have had crab meat before and I love it. I believe I tried lobster once, decades ago, at a restaurant that I went to with a friend. She ordered lobster and let me taste a piece. It was good.
ReplyDeleteThe Lobster Pot looks like such a classic spot.
ReplyDeleteLove how these small coastal restaurants carry so much character.
That is massive but it stands out.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cool sign
ReplyDeleteHi Bill.
ReplyDeleteGreat, you can't miss that one.
Nice advertisement.
Regards from Patricia.
That lobster stands out! Good picture.
ReplyDeleteGreetings
Wow ... that should feed a whole family.
ReplyDeleteGod bless.
That lobster stew is delicious; I tried it on the island of Menorca not too long ago.
ReplyDeleteCheers.
Looks fancy :-D
ReplyDeleteUma lagosta grande, Bill feliz quinta-feira bjs.
ReplyDeleteToo cool.
ReplyDeleteHopefully, I wish you well... Sending you a hug. ☘️🌼☘️🐇☘️🐤☘️🦆☘️🐦☘️🦤☘️🌷
ReplyDeleteMD
https://avivenciaravida.blogspot.com/
Haven't had lobster in ages.
ReplyDelete