looking at Benroe in Co. Donegal and toward the silhouette of Benbulbin in the distance. Photo taken from Killybegs harbour.
Looks like a beautiful canvas.
That painting is gorgeous! Thank you for sharing it with us, Bill.
...what a wonderful skill to have!
He sure was busy and the outcome is great. I would´t have interrupted, either...
Hi Bill.That looks very nice.Regards from Patricia.
It is looking wonderful.
Yes, he's doing beautiful and accomplished work, isn't he!
Gorgeous painting, and how wonderful to have a gallery which brings an artist in for live painting and meeting the patrons!
Talent at work.God bless.
Gorgeous painting, Bill.
Master at work!
Another Brilliant Human Working In His Medium And There Happens To Be A Painter In The Shot Be Well There Mr Bill ,Cheers
You can just see the artist using his imagination to get this painting perfect.
What a talented guy, Bill. I love the painting, too.
I like it too, Bill.
Wow ! Fantastic painting !
That painting is beautiful.
Very good I like it
That's very beautiful!
A lovely photo of him at work Bill :-D
Art is medicine.
Super! What a nice painting
The painting is beautiful. I tried painting but paint by numbers is the best I can do. lol
Very nice photo and a nice painting. Have a great day.
Obviously a very talented person!
I like his painting too. It looks like a spot where I would really like to be!
What a beautiful picture he is painting.
That is a very nice painting.All the best Jan
Very nice image, artist at work.Greetings
What a treat to see an artist at work right in the gallery.His painting has such presence and beauty, even without knowing his name.
Nice work by the both of you.
That looks fabulous
I like it too.
Looks like a very clever artist. have a great week.
I also like this painting, dear Bill... Green and sea are the noble colors of Ireland... A hug from Portugal.https://avivenciaravida.blogspot.com/☘️☘️☘️🌼☘️☘️☘️🌺☘️☘️☘️🪻☘️☘️☘️
Lovely.
Bom dia meu querido amigo Bill. Já tive a oportunidade, de ver artistas de Grafitti, em plena rua. Grande abraço do seu amigo brasileiro.
Looks like a beautiful canvas.
ReplyDeleteThat painting is gorgeous! Thank you for sharing it with us, Bill.
ReplyDelete...what a wonderful skill to have!
ReplyDeleteHe sure was busy and the outcome is great. I would´t have interrupted, either...
ReplyDeleteHi Bill.
ReplyDeleteThat looks very nice.
Regards from Patricia.
It is looking wonderful.
ReplyDeleteYes, he's doing beautiful and accomplished work, isn't he!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous painting, and how wonderful to have a gallery which brings an artist in for live painting and meeting the patrons!
ReplyDeleteTalent at work.
ReplyDeleteGod bless.
Gorgeous painting, Bill.
ReplyDeleteMaster at work!
ReplyDeleteAnother Brilliant Human Working In His Medium And There Happens To Be A Painter In The Shot
ReplyDeleteBe Well There Mr Bill ,
Cheers
You can just see the artist using his imagination to get this painting perfect.
ReplyDeleteWhat a talented guy, Bill. I love the painting, too.
ReplyDeleteI like it too, Bill.
ReplyDeleteWow ! Fantastic painting !
ReplyDeleteThat painting is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteVery good I like it
ReplyDeleteThat's very beautiful!
ReplyDeleteA lovely photo of him at work Bill :-D
ReplyDeleteArt is medicine.
ReplyDeleteSuper! What a nice painting
ReplyDeleteThe painting is beautiful. I tried painting but paint by numbers is the best I can do. lol
ReplyDeleteVery nice photo and a nice painting. Have a great day.
ReplyDeleteObviously a very talented person!
ReplyDeleteI like his painting too. It looks like a spot where I would really like to be!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful picture he is painting.
ReplyDeleteThat is a very nice painting.
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
Very nice image, artist at work.
ReplyDeleteGreetings
What a treat to see an artist at work right in the gallery.
ReplyDeleteHis painting has such presence and beauty, even without knowing his name.
Nice work by the both of you.
ReplyDeleteThat looks fabulous
ReplyDeleteI like it too.
ReplyDeleteLooks like a very clever artist. have a great week.
ReplyDeleteI also like this painting, dear Bill... Green and sea are the noble colors of Ireland... A hug from Portugal.
ReplyDeletehttps://avivenciaravida.blogspot.com/
☘️☘️☘️🌼☘️☘️☘️🌺☘️☘️☘️🪻☘️☘️☘️
Lovely.
ReplyDeleteBom dia meu querido amigo Bill. Já tive a oportunidade, de ver artistas de Grafitti, em plena rua. Grande abraço do seu amigo brasileiro.
ReplyDelete