looking at Benroe in Co. Donegal and toward the silhouette of Benbulbin in the distance. Photo taken from Killybegs harbour.
So green - that must be Ireland ;-) And great capture of the light on the grass, too, Bill.
One does not doubt for a moment why it is called the Emerald Isle.
Such a beautiful green
How lovely and green.God bless.
...and so verdant!
Looks like a long walk to get there!
Everything's looking so lush and green!
Wonderful green upon green, and is that a wind turbine I spy?
Nice Shot Of The Emerald Forest There Mr Bill - ToTo Too? Happy Wednesday ,Cheers
What a wonderful looking landscape, so rich and so many colours of green there. Very nice, Bill.
So beautiful. rsrue.blogspot.com
"Green, Green Grass of Home" by Tom Jones came to mind.
Just look at all that green. That's something I don't see here. Beautiful.
Absolutely stunning.
Gorgeous landscape, Bill!
A lovely picture, green and beautiful
🌿💚🌿
So green, Bill. But so dreary.
That's so pretty. So much green. I just don't see much of that here.
Very beautiful!
The greens...the blues...the light...perfection.
That's so nice :-D
Wow! What a gorgeous place.
Beautiful scene!! So nice and green.
I love that lush, green landscape!
What a lovely, green landscape. I see one wind generator. We usually see many of them together.
Such a lovely scene.All the best Jan
So green, so absolutely gorgeous.
Very green which makes things look fessh.
I would love to visit
Um grande espaço verde.Nova Tirinha Publicada. 😼Abraços 🐾 Garfield Tirinhas Oficial.
Beautiful landscape! Take care, have a happy day!
Quite a view!
Paisaje realente hermoso y cautivador BillUn abrazo
Hello Bill :)A beautiful shot of a beautiful green landscape.
Ireland is Ireland: too beautiful. I miss my trips to Ireland for work and to watch the Six Nations matches of rugby.
Absolutely beautiful scenery, Bill.
Love this glimpse of rural Donegal’s charm.Have a wonderful weekend, Bill!
Wonderful view, so green.Greetings
Looks similar to NZ scenery.
Gorgeous. No wonder green is the colour of Ireland.
Fantastic all that green.
So green - that must be Ireland ;-) And great capture of the light on the grass, too, Bill.
ReplyDeleteOne does not doubt for a moment why it is called the Emerald Isle.
ReplyDeleteSuch a beautiful green
ReplyDeleteHow lovely and green.
ReplyDeleteGod bless.
...and so verdant!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a long walk to get there!
ReplyDeleteEverything's looking so lush and green!
ReplyDeleteWonderful green upon green, and is that a wind turbine I spy?
ReplyDeleteNice Shot Of The Emerald Forest There Mr Bill - ToTo Too?
ReplyDeleteHappy Wednesday ,
Cheers
What a wonderful looking landscape, so rich and so many colours of green there. Very nice, Bill.
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful.
ReplyDeletersrue.blogspot.com
"Green, Green Grass of Home" by Tom Jones came to mind.
ReplyDeleteJust look at all that green. That's something I don't see here. Beautiful.
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely stunning.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous landscape, Bill!
ReplyDeleteA lovely picture, green and beautiful
ReplyDelete🌿💚🌿
ReplyDeleteSo green, Bill. But so dreary.
ReplyDeleteThat's so pretty. So much green. I just don't see much of that here.
ReplyDeleteVery beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThe greens...the blues...the light...perfection.
ReplyDeleteThat's so nice :-D
ReplyDeleteWow! What a gorgeous place.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful scene!! So nice and green.
ReplyDeleteI love that lush, green landscape!
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely, green landscape. I see one wind generator. We usually see many of them together.
ReplyDeleteSuch a lovely scene.
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
So green, so absolutely gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteVery green which makes things look fessh.
ReplyDeleteI would love to visit
ReplyDeleteUm grande espaço verde.
ReplyDeleteNova Tirinha Publicada. 😼
Abraços 🐾 Garfield Tirinhas Oficial.
Beautiful landscape! Take care, have a happy day!
ReplyDeleteQuite a view!
ReplyDeletePaisaje realente hermoso y cautivador Bill
ReplyDeleteUn abrazo
Hello Bill :)
ReplyDeleteA beautiful shot of a beautiful green landscape.
Ireland is Ireland: too beautiful. I miss my trips to Ireland for work and to watch the Six Nations matches of rugby.
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely beautiful scenery, Bill.
ReplyDeleteLove this glimpse of rural Donegal’s charm.
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful weekend, Bill!
Wonderful view, so green.
ReplyDeleteGreetings
Looks similar to NZ scenery.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous. No wonder green is the colour of Ireland.
ReplyDeleteFantastic all that green.
ReplyDelete