looking at Benroe in Co. Donegal and toward the silhouette of Benbulbin in the distance. Photo taken from Killybegs harbour.
29 January, 2017
bird gathering
went to the beach and saw all these birds flying around. I thought there might be some fish in the area, I didn't see any but then again maybe they did.
You can bet there's something in those waters the birds desire! Looks like a storm is in the offing. Who talks like that anymore? "In the offing." Oh, I do. :)
Nice view with the black rocks in front.
ReplyDeleteThey are always looking for food, it is a hard life.
ReplyDeleteLooks very familiar as is the tilted horizon. Sometimes I correct it afterwards but sometimes not to let the swung of the moment exist. Nice one.
ReplyDeleteYou can bet there's something in those waters the birds desire! Looks like a storm is in the offing. Who talks like that anymore? "In the offing." Oh, I do. :)
ReplyDeleteDefinitely fish in there Bill, it's the aerial view that counts 😊
ReplyDelete...nice moody shot!
ReplyDeleteNice. I like watching them fly.
ReplyDeleteThey're always watchful for a bite to eat.
ReplyDeleteI think they did!
ReplyDeleteWeird and interesting.
ReplyDeleteMB
A lovely wild day to be at the shore!
ReplyDeleteUm belo olhar e excelente fotografia.
ReplyDeleteUm abraço e boa semana.
Andarilhar || Dedais de Francisco e Idalisa || Livros-Autografados
They look excited so they must see something!
ReplyDeleteBirds are like debris in the sky .. Lovely shot.
ReplyDeletePerhaps a family reunion ? ;)
ReplyDeletePenso que os pássaros estão alegres, voando em um céu tão bonito.
ReplyDelete