looking at Benroe in Co. Donegal and toward the silhouette of Benbulbin in the distance. Photo taken from Killybegs harbour.
You could start at the hair salon and finish at the fish shop.
Such a quaint scene!
Uma peixaria com muito estilo.Um abraço.Autografos Futebol
Oh, a very nice fish shop, Bill !
Hair design and fish make an interesting combination ;)
The narrow streets make for a quaint scene, Bill.I see the barber has won an award for design!
...fish and hair designs, nice combo!
What a nice neat looking building.
Unusual combination but it must work!
Funny combination but how is the interference with the smell from both sides.
And after the haircut, time for a fish snack.
What a cute building!:)
What a quaint little shop, Bill! I love this colourful and calm setting, and the narrow road! Thank you so much for sharing, and I hope you are having a great week!
Strange bedfellows Bill 😀 beautiful premises though!
Not your usual combination of businesses. I wonder if any fish odors make their way up to the salon.
I like the architecture, Bill!
Oih... I love this little fish shot. There has to bee fresh fish (hope so).
Such a sweet building!
A snack and a haircut, all in one place!
Lovely shot of the quaint shop!
Oh! It almost looks like a little toy building, like you would have in a model railroad.
Fraai schilderachtig winkeltje Bill. het kon zo in een openlucht museum staan.Groet Kees.
I love Stefan's comment. If it was the other way around, I doubt that one would be welcome upstairs.
Strange!I guess as a tourist I would have kept my eyes open and looked for a place with "fish and chips" and a nice glass of something locale brew.
You could start at the hair salon and finish at the fish shop.
ReplyDeleteSuch a quaint scene!
ReplyDeleteUma peixaria com muito estilo.
ReplyDeleteUm abraço.
Autografos Futebol
Oh, a very nice fish shop, Bill !
ReplyDeleteHair design and fish make an interesting combination ;)
ReplyDeleteThe narrow streets make for a quaint scene, Bill.
ReplyDeleteI see the barber has won an award for design!
...fish and hair designs, nice combo!
ReplyDeleteWhat a nice neat looking building.
ReplyDeleteUnusual combination but it must work!
ReplyDeleteFunny combination but how is the interference with the smell from both sides.
ReplyDeleteAnd after the haircut, time for a fish snack.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute building!
ReplyDelete:)
What a quaint little shop, Bill! I love this colourful and calm setting, and the narrow road! Thank you so much for sharing, and I hope you are having a great week!
ReplyDeleteStrange bedfellows Bill 😀 beautiful premises though!
ReplyDeleteStrange bedfellows Bill 😀 beautiful premises though!
ReplyDeleteNot your usual combination of businesses. I wonder if any fish odors make their way up to the salon.
ReplyDeleteI like the architecture, Bill!
ReplyDeleteOih... I love this little fish shot. There has to bee fresh fish (hope so).
ReplyDeleteSuch a sweet building!
ReplyDeleteA snack and a haircut, all in one place!
ReplyDeleteLovely shot of the quaint shop!
ReplyDeleteOh! It almost looks like a little toy building, like you would have in a model railroad.
ReplyDeleteFraai schilderachtig winkeltje Bill. het kon zo in een openlucht museum staan.
ReplyDeleteGroet Kees.
I love Stefan's comment. If it was the other way around, I doubt that one would be welcome upstairs.
ReplyDeleteStrange!
ReplyDeleteI guess as a tourist I would have kept my eyes open and looked for a place with "fish and chips" and a nice glass of something locale brew.