Errigal is a 751-metre mountain near Gweedore in County Donegal, Ireland. It is the tallest peak of the Derryveagh Mountains and the tallest peak in County Donegal. Errigal is also the most southern and the highest of the mountain chain called the "Seven Sisters" by locals. Wikipedia
Hi Bill, I really like that door!!! I will have a new post for you tomorrow on my blog. I hope your week is going well, dear friend. Thank you so much for sharing.
Bom dia meu querido amigo Bill. Obrigado pelas felicitações pelo aniversário do Blogger. As fotos são diferentes. Uma excelente tarde de quinta-feira, para você e todos os seus familiares na Irlanda e um grande abraço do seu amigo carioca.
I love that door! Looks like a happy place.
ReplyDeleteSe mezcla los dibujos artísticos con las pintadas de la puerta.
ReplyDeleteQue tengas un buen día.
Very interesting!
ReplyDeleteThe door with all the messages is quite interesting.
ReplyDeleteOnde eu moro, chamam isso de pichação. rsrsrsrs
ReplyDeleteNova Tirinha Publicada. 😼
Abraços 🐾 Garfield Tirinhas Oficial.
...one neat door and I'm afraid that I would get seasick being a seaman!!!
ReplyDeleteA happy door, Bill.
ReplyDeleteInteresting door!
ReplyDeleteWhat a neat door and there's still room for more!
ReplyDeleteThat first door says welcome and is a nod to anyone who's ever felt different. My kind of people.
ReplyDeleteThat door is interesting.
ReplyDeleteHi Bill, I really like that door!!! I will have a new post for you tomorrow on my blog.
ReplyDeleteI hope your week is going well, dear friend. Thank you so much for sharing.
I enjoyed seeing these two photographs, especially the door.
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
Bom dia meu querido amigo Bill. Obrigado pelas felicitações pelo aniversário do Blogger. As fotos são diferentes. Uma excelente tarde de quinta-feira, para você e todos os seus familiares na Irlanda e um grande abraço do seu amigo carioca.
ReplyDeleteI like that door.
ReplyDeleteGod bless.
Interesting door there, and a good sign too.
ReplyDelete