looking at Benroe in Co. Donegal and toward the silhouette of Benbulbin in the distance. Photo taken from Killybegs harbour.
Awww... too love, Bill!
Looks like the building needs a little love!
That catches the eye.
Cute sign, Valentine's Day is coming. They look ready! Take care, enjoy your day!
I'm excited to see the colors.The old magenta looks great too...
Love the colour of the building.
They've got a jump on Valentines Day!
But looking at the hazard cone in the doorway, hmmm -- "Love ahead; proceed with caution" -- but who ever follows such advice?
Wonderful colors! Do they sell chocolates. I hope the renovation is a success.
Wonder what the exterior colour will be?
...I will be waiting to see the results.
Cute colors.
That is a great sign. Good to see this building getting some love.
Great message, needed more these days than ever before! And needs renovation too!
Great little scene. A perfect subject for a photograph.
That is a great shot, Bill! Love...but that cautionary cone!
Now this is happy and cheerful!
There must be a story there, Bill.
Getting ready for Valentine's Day? I love the photo, Bill. It made me smile.
This is actually a very impressive photo. I like it a lot!!!! Have a great day.
Awww, that is a lovely photo, perfect for a Valentine.
Awwww....this is lovely, Bill! I also love your header, it is absolutely stunning, dear friend!
In time for Valetine's Day! :-D
Looking forward to seeing it after the renovation
Bella vitrina. Te mando un beso.
Wonder what the new color will be!
Well, Valentines Day is next month!Will the renovations be finished for then ... I wonder?All the best Jan
Is All You Need There Mr BillStay Brilliant ,Cheers
Ah! What goes on in there pity you can't see before and after inside.
More of this in the world, please.
I like it, and the rough exterior even suits the window.
Love on hold.
Love. rsrue.blogspot.com
I think it's charming, and if the exterior is repainted I hope it is the same colour.
It'll probably look nice once it's done.
Awww... too love, Bill!
ReplyDeleteLooks like the building needs a little love!
ReplyDeleteThat catches the eye.
ReplyDeleteCute sign, Valentine's Day is coming. They look ready! Take care, enjoy your day!
ReplyDeleteI'm excited to see the colors.
ReplyDeleteThe old magenta looks great too...
Love the colour of the building.
ReplyDeleteThey've got a jump on Valentines Day!
ReplyDeleteBut looking at the hazard cone in the doorway, hmmm -- "Love ahead; proceed with caution" -- but who ever follows such advice?
DeleteWonderful colors! Do they sell chocolates. I hope the renovation is a success.
ReplyDeleteWonder what the exterior colour will be?
ReplyDelete...I will be waiting to see the results.
ReplyDeleteCute colors.
ReplyDeleteThat is a great sign. Good to see this building getting some love.
ReplyDeleteGreat message, needed more these days than ever before! And needs renovation too!
ReplyDeleteGreat little scene. A perfect subject for a photograph.
ReplyDeleteThat is a great shot, Bill! Love...but that cautionary cone!
ReplyDeleteNow this is happy and cheerful!
ReplyDeleteThere must be a story there, Bill.
ReplyDeleteGetting ready for Valentine's Day? I love the photo, Bill. It made me smile.
ReplyDeleteThis is actually a very impressive photo. I like it a lot!!!! Have a great day.
ReplyDeleteAwww, that is a lovely photo, perfect for a Valentine.
ReplyDeleteAwwww....this is lovely, Bill! I also love your header, it is absolutely stunning, dear friend!
ReplyDeleteIn time for Valetine's Day! :-D
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to seeing it after the renovation
ReplyDeleteBella vitrina. Te mando un beso.
ReplyDeleteWonder what the new color will be!
ReplyDeleteWell, Valentines Day is next month!
ReplyDeleteWill the renovations be finished for then ... I wonder?
All the best Jan
Is All You Need There Mr Bill
ReplyDeleteStay Brilliant ,
Cheers
Ah! What goes on in there pity you can't see before and after inside.
ReplyDeleteMore of this in the world, please.
ReplyDeleteI like it, and the rough exterior even suits the window.
ReplyDeleteLove on hold.
ReplyDeleteLove.
ReplyDeletersrue.blogspot.com
I think it's charming, and if the exterior is repainted I hope it is the same colour.
ReplyDeleteIt'll probably look nice once it's done.
ReplyDelete