That is a pretty tree and love the snowman. Thanks for the heads up on your posting schedule. I started that back in late spring to prepare for the vegetable canning season, and it worked so well that I have continued with it. Always enjoy visiting here and your beautiful pictures.
Querido Bill Que nunca te falte un sueño por cumplir, un proyecto que realizar, algo que aprender y alguien a quien amar. FELIZ NAVIDAD Abrazos y te dejo un besito *♥♫♥**♥♫♥**♥♫♥*--*♥♫♥**♥*
A fine "julgran" it is.
ReplyDeleteProbably need that fence around to keep the little kids away from it.
ReplyDeleteThe entrance is pretty and attractive... Have a beautiful and loving week.
ReplyDeleteA hug 🌟🎄👼🎅🌟🎄👼🎅🌟🎄👼🎅🌟🎄👼🎅🌟🎄👼🎅🌟
Convívio de Poetas blog
Lovely!
ReplyDeleteIt’s the week before Christmas already! Have a great week!
ReplyDeleteThat is a pretty tree and love the snowman. Thanks for the heads up on your posting schedule. I started that back in late spring to prepare for the vegetable canning season, and it worked so well that I have continued with it. Always enjoy visiting here and your beautiful pictures.
ReplyDeleteOh, such great Christmas decor! Sweet, indeed!
ReplyDeleteInteresting to see a fence....
ReplyDeleteVery cheery!
ReplyDeleteCute Frosty and a pretty Christmas tree.
ReplyDeleteTake care, have a great day and happy week ahead.
MWF? Not sure what that is...Wrestling? lol
ReplyDeletebig hug
Donna
...I hope that he doesn't melt.
ReplyDeleteThat looks a beautiful Christmas tree in a shop.
ReplyDeleteSo you are posting, Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Thanks.
I think that Margaret D has the right idea about MWF but otherwise it would be a great riddle for me.
ReplyDeleteCute little tree, well protected, or perhaps it might take to wandering and is actually fenced in!
ReplyDeleteMWF intrigued me for a bit, Bill. Love that Frostie has a fence to protect him from shopping carts.
ReplyDeleteA foto ficou maravilhosa, meu querido amigo Bill. Uma excelente tarde de segunda-feira.
ReplyDeleteVery nice for the season.
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas, Bill. Here's hoping you have a lovely Christmas with a trace of snow which melts the next day. Frostie look fine in this display.
ReplyDeleteVery pretty! Enjoy the rest of the holiday season. :)
ReplyDeleteVery festive, Bill! I'll make a mental note of the change in posting.
ReplyDeleteA very nice tree!
ReplyDeleteI love ❤️ this, Bill.
ReplyDeleteVery festive.
ReplyDeleteQuerido Bill
ReplyDeleteQue nunca te falte un sueño por cumplir, un proyecto que realizar, algo que aprender y alguien a quien amar.
FELIZ NAVIDAD
Abrazos y te dejo un besito
*♥♫♥**♥♫♥**♥♫♥*--*♥♫♥**♥*
So very beautiful.
ReplyDeletersrue.blogspot.com
I especially enjoy the leaning star, ha. Relatable.
ReplyDeleteI love the tree and snowman.
ReplyDeleteFestive and the fence is a good idea!
ReplyDeleteLooks so festive ...
ReplyDeleteThanks for letting us know you will now post on MWF.
All the best Jan
This makes for a very cute entry! And I'm glad you're back!
ReplyDeleteBella imagen. Te mando un beso.
ReplyDeletePost Whenever There Mr Bill - Always Appreciate Your Photos
ReplyDeleteStay Happy ,
Cheers
How NICE!!
ReplyDeleteOh, is it Christmas already? ;-)
ReplyDeleteVery nice! I need to check out ours...
ReplyDeleteBeautifully decorated.
ReplyDeleteThat's a such a nice tree. Very Christmassy.
ReplyDeleteIt’s lovely to see traditions like this brightening up everyday places.
ReplyDeleteWishing you joy in your new MWF (whatever that is!) , Bill.
Whoever decorated it did well.
ReplyDelete