looking at Benroe in Co. Donegal and toward the silhouette of Benbulbin in the distance. Photo taken from Killybegs harbour.
A good day to stay indoors and eat all that delicious food Shari prepared.
Beautiful photo, Bill.
At least one can still see more than just your hand in front of your eyes. ;-)Enjoy the last days of this year!
Fog makes for beautiful pictures.We had a very foggy day yesterday. Couldn't even see the end of our driveway.
This looks much like today in Kentucky.
Snowy day here.
Bella imagen. Te mando un beso.
Very moody.
Still so green!
That is a lovely photograph.All the best Jan
Your photo is a fine landscape on a quiet, low-light day that gives it a subdued feeling.
Our fog today meant I never saw the ridge line of the mountains on the other side of the valley.
...we are having plenty of stay inside days!
Looks mysterious!
Beautiful, Bill.
Hi Bill.Nice photo.Fog can sometimes create beautiful images.Greetings from Patricia.
But a nice atmospheric view Bill.
Lovely photo!
Great photo Bill! Have a happy last weekend of 2025.
A Lovely view, Bill.
A moody winter scene! Very nice.
Ethereal.
Your foggy days are even lovelier than our sunny ones!
Depois que a neblina abaixa, vem aquele calor forte e abafado.Nova tirinha publicada. 😺Abraços 🐾 Garfield Tirinhas Oficial.
Fog is better than snow!
But still green! We have about 3 feet of snow and it continues. Sigh.
Looks cold out there. God bless.
I love days like that...I know, I'm weird...lolhugsDonna
I stopped on the way to work to get pics like that! :-)
Pretty much how it looks here in Winter too, hope you had a nice Christmas.
That's really nice. We hardly ever get fog here but we had lots of fog in California when I was a kid.
Spooky There Mr Bill - Very Spooky Happy Sunday ,Cheers
Hi dear friend, just stopping by to let you know that I am thinking of you and that I hope you are enjoying your holiday.
This time of year has been offering us a good bit of fog. Christmas Day though we had warm temperatures and a bit of sunshine.
A good day to stay indoors and eat all that delicious food Shari prepared.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photo, Bill.
ReplyDeleteAt least one can still see more than just your hand in front of your eyes. ;-)
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the last days of this year!
Fog makes for beautiful pictures.
ReplyDeleteWe had a very foggy day yesterday. Couldn't even see the end of our driveway.
This looks much like today in Kentucky.
ReplyDeleteSnowy day here.
ReplyDeleteBella imagen. Te mando un beso.
ReplyDeleteVery moody.
ReplyDeleteStill so green!
ReplyDeleteThat is a lovely photograph.
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
Your photo is a fine landscape on a quiet, low-light day that gives it a subdued feeling.
ReplyDeleteOur fog today meant I never saw the ridge line of the mountains on the other side of the valley.
ReplyDelete...we are having plenty of stay inside days!
ReplyDeleteLooks mysterious!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, Bill.
ReplyDeleteHi Bill.
ReplyDeleteNice photo.
Fog can sometimes create beautiful images.
Greetings from Patricia.
But a nice atmospheric view Bill.
ReplyDeleteLovely photo!
ReplyDeleteGreat photo Bill! Have a happy last weekend of 2025.
ReplyDeleteA Lovely view, Bill.
ReplyDeleteA moody winter scene! Very nice.
ReplyDeleteEthereal.
ReplyDeleteYour foggy days are even lovelier than our sunny ones!
ReplyDeleteDepois que a neblina abaixa, vem aquele calor forte e abafado.
ReplyDeleteNova tirinha publicada. 😺
Abraços 🐾 Garfield Tirinhas Oficial.
Fog is better than snow!
ReplyDeleteBut still green! We have about 3 feet of snow and it continues. Sigh.
ReplyDeleteLooks cold out there. God bless.
ReplyDeleteI love days like that...I know, I'm weird...lol
ReplyDeletehugs
Donna
I stopped on the way to work to get pics like that! :-)
ReplyDeletePretty much how it looks here in Winter too, hope you had a nice Christmas.
ReplyDeleteThat's really nice. We hardly ever get fog here but we had lots of fog in California when I was a kid.
ReplyDeleteSpooky There Mr Bill - Very Spooky
ReplyDeleteHappy Sunday ,
Cheers
Hi dear friend, just stopping by to let you know that I am thinking of you and that I hope you are enjoying your holiday.
ReplyDeleteThis time of year has been offering us a good bit of fog. Christmas Day though we had warm temperatures and a bit of sunshine.
ReplyDelete