09 September, 2026

signs2

 signs seen around town.


coffee and bar





linking with Tom's signs2

34 comments:

  1. Another bunch of nice signs Bill. Thanks for showing us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...Driftwood tours looks very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. “ Easy Paced”
    My kind of tour. 🤣
    May

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that pipe-smoking coffee drinker.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A relaxing tour with Driftwood sounds good, Bill.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are neat names that explain themselves well, have a nice week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great series of signs, Bill! I enjoyed seeing them! Thank you so much for sharing. I will have a new blog post for you tomorrow. I hope you are having a great week, dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Every town needs a Mr. Hygiene! We don't have one but we do have a company like that to spray once a month. I'm not a fan of bugs etc. at all.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Os ratinhos por aí devem ser rápidos; vocês precisam de um carro para pegá-los. rsrsrsrs

    Nova Tirinha Publicada. 😼

    Abraços 🐾 Garfield Tirinhas Oficial.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A nice collection of signs here Bill ...

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bom dia meu querido amigo Bill. Obrigado pela visita e comentário sobre o trabalho de Vik Muniz. As fotos das placas ficaram incríveis. Uma excelente manhã de quinta-feira, para você e todos os seus familiares na Irlanda e um grande abraço do seu amigo carioca.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like how these signs capture the character of the town -- simple but memorable.

    ReplyDelete
  13. These signs are all lovely and clear plus clean. Like that last one and I bet they are busy at times.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mr Hygene? Lololol…fun and exacting name! Says it all…
    Happy coming weekend Bill!
    Hugs
    Donna 🌷

    ReplyDelete
  15. La publicidad se impone y hay letreros por todos lados.
    Que tengas un feliz día.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Signs always catch the eye and are more or less interesting...
    It’s a good thing they exist; they let us quickly grasp what it’s all about—when it comes to familiar things :-)))

    ReplyDelete
  17. We had our version of Mr. Hygiene visit yesterday. Ugh. Maybe I need a Driftwood tour if we get to Ireland, since we'll be without wheels!

    ReplyDelete
  18. A true benchmark and an art form when it comes to leading people.
    Best regards.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great signs. I like the driftwood one best.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Iris Flavia: Mr Hygiene is my fav - but glad I don´t have to call him here!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Bill interessantes as placas, estamos rodeados delas, feliz quinta-feira abraços.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Interesting reflections on that Driftwood van.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great collection of signs, Bill. Just saw that President Trump is visiting Ireland today!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hello Bill! I've had a bit of a break from blog reading as our oldest granddaughter was visiting us from Boston. If I had my wish, I would hire that Driftwood van for a tour! :)

    ReplyDelete