I especially love the signs in your first two photos, Bill! Wonderful photos! I will have a new blog post tomorrow. I hope you are having a great week, dear friend.
Bom dia Bill. As fotos ficaram maravilhosas. Confesso, não lembro a vez que tomei um sorvete. Uma excelente manhã de quinta-feira, para você e todos os seus familiares na Irlanda, um excelente mês de outubro e um grande abraço do seu amigo carioca.
I especially love the signs in your first two photos, Bill! Wonderful photos! I will have a new blog post tomorrow. I hope you are having a great week, dear friend.
ReplyDeleteWhat is snow foam? A car wash?
ReplyDeleteBella foto!Buona giornata.OLga
ReplyDeleteI've never heard of snow foam! Some new kind of car wash, I assume. Probably not good for the environment.
ReplyDelete25C today! Yesterday I had Ice-cream, too!
ReplyDeleteFantastic signs, Bill! I especially liked the ice cream ad.
ReplyDeleteCool signs.
ReplyDeleteLove ice cream sign!
ReplyDeleteSnow Foam is new for me too, but ice cream isn't!
DeleteI love the ice cream sign, Bill. Snow foam?
ReplyDeleteI have no idea what snow foam is but that ice cream looks tempting.
ReplyDeleteI really like the original designs used for the ads; it’s certainly a way to grab attention.
ReplyDeleteBest regards,
NICE signs. I'll take some ice cream any time!! :)
ReplyDeleteIf I ever get to Killybegs, I'm headed for the seafood shack!
ReplyDeleteI feel like having an ice cream sandwich this very moment!
ReplyDeleteSeafood looks inviting.
ReplyDeleteGod bless.
And now I want ice cream.
ReplyDeleteSnow foam? Never heard of this. Choosing to focus on the seafood and the ice-cream instead.
ReplyDeleteGreat signs...my favorite is the first one!
ReplyDeleteNice signs. I like the Seafood Shack. Good name.
ReplyDeleteI could use a visit to the seafood shack right now.
ReplyDeleteBom dia Bill. As fotos ficaram maravilhosas. Confesso, não lembro a vez que tomei um sorvete. Uma excelente manhã de quinta-feira, para você e todos os seus familiares na Irlanda, um excelente mês de outubro e um grande abraço do seu amigo carioca.
ReplyDeleteMe gusta el ultimo letrero. Te mando un beso.
ReplyDeleteI'm sure the ice cream truck would be popular.
ReplyDeleteAll good signs and the Seafood Shack looks as if it's just been painted. Snow foam, heard of that.
ReplyDelete