11 September, 2026

school and tractors

school started last Monday and the tractors are back.  There were two more parked across the road.  Must be a spendy ride to school.  Petrol is not cheap, currently, €1.86 per liter. 


18 comments:

  1. ...I love the tractors in your town!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The kids drive these to school, Bill.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Iris Flavia: Times have changed, Bill,,, Kids these days buy snacks for school every morning...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool picture. My son used to be obsessed about tractors when he was a toddler. We went to tractor shows, to tractor rides, tractors exhibitions, what have you. He still loves them. My wife once said: "I never thought my life would be so much about tractors." To this day, we notice every tractor we see.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't imagine taking that to school.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's interesting. I don't see many tractors around here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the red tractor.
    Fuel is getting expensive!!!

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Our high school has an annual "drive your tractor to school day" to support the agricultural department. Can't imagine how expensive it is to drive one on the regular.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Eles deveriam levar as crianças para um passeio de trator para se despedir das férias. rsrsrsrs

    Nova Tirinha Publicada. 😼

    Abraços 🐾 Garfield Tirinhas Oficial.

    ReplyDelete
  10. We saw a tractor ever hour in Ireland. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That tractor looks a good one. That is expensive for petrol that equates to AUD 3.01.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fuel is high here, too, Bill. Love the photo!

    ReplyDelete