looking at Benroe in Co. Donegal and toward the silhouette of Benbulbin in the distance. Photo taken from Killybegs harbour.
Boa tarde meu querido amigo Bill. Sua foto ficou muito interessante. Uma excelente tarde de sexta-feira, para você e todos os seus familiares na Irlanda e um grande abraço do seu amigo carioca.
A beauty Bill.
Perfect!
Great symmetry, Bill.
Esas líneas verticales, se reproduce ahora como sombras en el suelo de forma horizontal.Me gusta su perfecta simetría.Besos.
What a cool picture, Bill. Great capture. Diana
Wow! Awsome photo! Cool!
This is such a cool picture, Bill! I love shadow pictures.
Fantastic photo, Bill!
That's pretty cool!
Now that is good to see, well done.
I want to catch the train which could (in my imagination) run on those shadow tracks.
...Bill, you captured this with skill.
One Of Your Better Captures For Sure There Mr Bill - The BLK & White So Makes It Stand Alone Well Done ,Cheers
That's so cool !!!
That is a wonderful shot, Bill. Perfect.
This is so beautifully composed and I love it in black and white.
Timeless.
Wonderful capture, Bill.
They form a real picture with great perspective; I like it.Regards.
You posted this already a while ago, didn't you? It's worth it, anyway. ;-)
I think I did years ago but wasn't sure.
I like it. it's interesting.
A good shot!
Really brilliant photo. Well done.God bless.
Good eye on this one.
Buena imagen. Te mando un beso y te deseo un buen fin de semana.
Bill, querido amigo, preciosa foto, me encanto.Besitos y te dejo todo mi cariño
Such a neat picture. I like it!
You are a pro at seeing lines in the world, like these. Excellent photo, Bill.
Beautiful photo! 😍
Hi Bill.This is a lovely photo.Best regards, Patricia
Now I wait for the train...
Converging line and repetition work like a treat
Beautiful image!Greetings
Oh yes! Great shadows!
Excellent shadows Bill, I hope someone doesn't get sunburned there.
Oh I love this. I have created several paintings with lines and shadows.
Oh I like that. NICE photo.
That is a great photograph Bill.Enjoy your weekend.All the best Jan
The play of shadow and structure is striking, Bill.
Great shadow shot! Happy Sunday, have a wonderful week!
What a perfect line-up.
Bellissima foto!Buona serata.
Nice composition Bill. Thank you for sharing
Great picture.
Boa tarde meu querido amigo Bill. Sua foto ficou muito interessante. Uma excelente tarde de sexta-feira, para você e todos os seus familiares na Irlanda e um grande abraço do seu amigo carioca.
ReplyDeleteA beauty Bill.
ReplyDeletePerfect!
ReplyDeleteGreat symmetry, Bill.
ReplyDeleteEsas líneas verticales, se reproduce ahora como sombras en el suelo de forma horizontal.
ReplyDeleteMe gusta su perfecta simetría.
Besos.
What a cool picture, Bill. Great capture. Diana
ReplyDeleteWow! Awsome photo! Cool!
ReplyDeleteThis is such a cool picture, Bill! I love shadow pictures.
ReplyDeleteFantastic photo, Bill!
ReplyDeleteThat's pretty cool!
ReplyDeleteNow that is good to see, well done.
ReplyDeleteI want to catch the train which could (in my imagination) run on those shadow tracks.
ReplyDelete...Bill, you captured this with skill.
ReplyDeleteOne Of Your Better Captures For Sure There Mr Bill - The BLK & White So Makes It Stand Alone
ReplyDeleteWell Done ,
Cheers
That's so cool !!!
ReplyDeleteThat is a wonderful shot, Bill. Perfect.
ReplyDeleteThis is so beautifully composed and I love it in black and white.
ReplyDeleteTimeless.
ReplyDeleteWonderful capture, Bill.
ReplyDeleteThey form a real picture with great perspective; I like it.
ReplyDeleteRegards.
You posted this already a while ago, didn't you? It's worth it, anyway. ;-)
ReplyDeleteI think I did years ago but wasn't sure.
DeleteI like it. it's interesting.
ReplyDeleteA good shot!
ReplyDeleteReally brilliant photo. Well done.
ReplyDeleteGod bless.
Good eye on this one.
ReplyDeleteBuena imagen. Te mando un beso y te deseo un buen fin de semana.
ReplyDeleteBill, querido amigo, preciosa foto, me encanto.
ReplyDeleteBesitos y te dejo todo mi cariño
Such a neat picture. I like it!
ReplyDeleteYou are a pro at seeing lines in the world, like these. Excellent photo, Bill.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photo! 😍
ReplyDeleteHi Bill.
ReplyDeleteThis is a lovely photo.
Best regards, Patricia
Now I wait for the train...
ReplyDeleteConverging line and repetition work like a treat
ReplyDeleteBeautiful image!
ReplyDeleteGreetings
Oh yes! Great shadows!
ReplyDeleteExcellent shadows Bill, I hope someone doesn't get sunburned there.
ReplyDeleteOh I love this. I have created several paintings with lines and shadows.
ReplyDeleteOh I like that. NICE photo.
ReplyDeleteThat is a great photograph Bill.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your weekend.
All the best Jan
The play of shadow and structure is striking, Bill.
ReplyDeleteGreat shadow shot! Happy Sunday, have a wonderful week!
ReplyDeleteWhat a perfect line-up.
ReplyDeleteBellissima foto!Buona serata.
ReplyDeleteNice composition Bill. Thank you for sharing
ReplyDeleteGreat picture.
ReplyDelete