looking at Benroe in Co. Donegal and toward the silhouette of Benbulbin in the distance. Photo taken from Killybegs harbour.
The curvature is quite elegant
Looks very practical, Bill.
Nice structural design. Having a dedicated walking bridge over the Dungloe River makes it so much safer and more enjoyable for families and athletes to move between the pitches and the playground without dealing with main road traffic.
Beautiful shot, Bill!
Looks like a nice play area for the children!hugsDonna
What a beautiful place!
Something Magic About A Bridge Over Troubled Waters There Mr Bill Happy Monday ,Cheers
Water and bridge perfect in scale with each other Bill. Nice.
Such a nice little bridge, Bill.
I like the look of that little bridge.
The walking bridge looks very good there.
Não deveria haver uma ponte também para gatos? rsrsrsrsNova Tirinha Publicada. 😼Abraços 🐾 Garfield Tirinhas Oficial.
Pretty spot with the bridge! Take care, Happy Monday! Have a great week!
To crossing over nicely!
I like that little bridge!
Gorgeous capture, Bill.
NICE shot.
Modern looking bridge.God bless.
Lindo puente. Te mando un beso.
...be a bridge builder, not a wall builder!
Lovely old walking bridge over this river. A fine urban landscape.
A lovely bridge in this landscape.
This looks like a nice place. Great photo.
Love the arch of that bridge!
Nice bridge. As long as the children in the playground don't wander and fall below the bridge, I suppose some have in the past.
Great shot of bridge, water and surroundings. I imagine young athletes running over the bridge to go play whatever.
Lovely picture. I love walking bridges.
Yes, I like your flow through that photograph. Bill
A nice bridge :-D
Looks like a pretty spot, have a nice week.
Boa noite meu querido amigo Bill. A foto dessa ponte, ficou muito bonita.
Looks like a nice place.
Voltei e ainda não vi nenhum gato na ponte. rsrsrsrsNova Tirinha Publicada. 😼Abraços 🐾 Garfield Tirinhas Oficial.
Beautiful view of the bridge.Greetings
Great photo, Bill. The bridge blends nicely with the river and greenery, and it’s so practical for kids moving around.
Nice capture Bill.All the best Jan
Very cool! I love the angle from which you took the picture, Bill.
The curvature is quite elegant
ReplyDeleteLooks very practical, Bill.
ReplyDeleteNice structural design. Having a dedicated walking bridge over the Dungloe River makes it so much safer and more enjoyable for families and athletes to move between the pitches and the playground without dealing with main road traffic.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful shot, Bill!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a nice play area for the children!
ReplyDeletehugs
Donna
What a beautiful place!
ReplyDeleteSomething Magic About A Bridge Over Troubled Waters There Mr Bill
ReplyDeleteHappy Monday ,
Cheers
Water and bridge perfect in scale with each other Bill. Nice.
ReplyDeleteSuch a nice little bridge, Bill.
ReplyDeleteI like the look of that little bridge.
ReplyDeleteThe walking bridge looks very good there.
ReplyDeleteNão deveria haver uma ponte também para gatos? rsrsrsrs
ReplyDeleteNova Tirinha Publicada. 😼
Abraços 🐾 Garfield Tirinhas Oficial.
Pretty spot with the bridge! Take care, Happy Monday! Have a great week!
ReplyDeleteTo crossing over nicely!
ReplyDeleteI like that little bridge!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous capture, Bill.
ReplyDeleteNICE shot.
ReplyDeleteModern looking bridge.
ReplyDeleteGod bless.
Lindo puente. Te mando un beso.
ReplyDelete...be a bridge builder, not a wall builder!
ReplyDeleteLovely old walking bridge over this river. A fine urban landscape.
ReplyDeleteA lovely bridge in this landscape.
ReplyDeleteThis looks like a nice place. Great photo.
ReplyDeleteLove the arch of that bridge!
ReplyDeleteNice bridge. As long as the children in the playground don't wander and fall below the bridge, I suppose some have in the past.
ReplyDeleteGreat shot of bridge, water and surroundings. I imagine young athletes running over the bridge to go play whatever.
ReplyDeleteLovely picture. I love walking bridges.
ReplyDeleteYes, I like your flow through that photograph. Bill
ReplyDeleteA nice bridge :-D
ReplyDeleteLooks like a pretty spot, have a nice week.
ReplyDeleteBoa noite meu querido amigo Bill. A foto dessa ponte, ficou muito bonita.
ReplyDeleteLooks like a nice place.
ReplyDeleteVoltei e ainda não vi nenhum gato na ponte. rsrsrsrs
ReplyDeleteNova Tirinha Publicada. 😼
Abraços 🐾 Garfield Tirinhas Oficial.
Beautiful view of the bridge.
ReplyDeleteGreetings
Great photo, Bill.
ReplyDeleteThe bridge blends nicely with the river and greenery, and it’s so practical for kids moving around.
Nice capture Bill.
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
Very cool! I love the angle from which you took the picture, Bill.
ReplyDelete