looking at Benroe in Co. Donegal and toward the silhouette of Benbulbin in the distance. Photo taken from Killybegs harbour.
I like the red sign.
I do like it
I am assuming they make tea, too. It looks very attractive.
Love the red. You can't miss it! Bet they make a great London Fog too!
It a good sign. Perhaps a talking point? Got us talking about it :-D
...beats me, Bill.
Lovely red.
Yes, bit of a mixed message there, LOL!
I’d go there!
I’d definitely have a cup and pastry there. A friend might like tea too.
Maybe they have a supply of tea bags hidden behind the counter. I'd check out those baked goods.
At First Glance , I Thought That There Was A Bat House Hanging There - Hopefully You Are Enjoying The Olympic Games There Mr Bill Be Well ,Cheers
I would head in for a cuppa, Bill.
Some people aren't that swift when they hang up a teapot. They just found a cute tea pot and hung it up.
Perhaps Ms. B's also serves tea. Great baked goods in the sign of a fine coffee house. I would like to sample her pastries and coffee. I can only wish.
Looks like an inviting spot, Bill. Blessings!
The flying teapot really doesn't match the store's name... Interesting! 😊Have a good and cozies days. A hug. ☘️https://refugiodospoetass.blogspot.com/~~~~
A really nice little shop...
Alguém mencionou café??? rsrsrsrsNova tirinha publicada. 😺Abraços 🐾 Garfield Tirinhas Oficial.
I could enjoy spending some hours there!
Ah, I automatically saw a coffee pot because of the coffee house 😊 But I can see why you call it a teapot!
I like that teapot ... could it also be a coffee pot I wonder?All the best Jan
It is an eye catching place.
I bet it's warm there and the fragrance amazing.
I love a nice coffee house.
The red sign really stands out.
Linda cafetería. Te mando un beso.
Looks certainly inviting.
First thing I saw was the teapot, looks cute there and a nice photo.
Coffee is not everyone's cup of tea.God bless.
I like coffee and baked goods, sounds like a nice place.Take care, have a great day!
Boa noite Bill. Bebo o mínimo de café. Parabéns pela foto. Grande abraço do seu amigo do Brasil.
I think the teapot suits it perfectly as long as they make good cups of tea.
Cute teapot. In general tea pots are nicer looking than a coffee pot.
Tem uma pizza quentinha batendo na porta. Você prefere mussarela ou pepperoni?? rsrsrsrsNova tirinha publicada. 😺Abraços 🐾 Garfield Tirinhas Oficial.
Love the teapot--such a fun, quirky touch on the building.Fascinating photo as always, Bill!
I would definitely stop in!
I love discovering little spots like that. The teapot is quirky, but it definitely makes the place memorable. And great baked goods are always a win.
I like the red sign.
ReplyDeleteI do like it
ReplyDeleteI am assuming they make tea, too. It looks very attractive.
ReplyDeleteLove the red. You can't miss it! Bet they make a great London Fog too!
ReplyDeleteIt a good sign. Perhaps a talking point? Got us talking about it :-D
ReplyDelete...beats me, Bill.
ReplyDeleteLovely red.
ReplyDeleteYes, bit of a mixed message there, LOL!
ReplyDeleteI’d go there!
ReplyDeleteI’d definitely have a cup and pastry there. A friend might like tea too.
ReplyDeleteMaybe they have a supply of tea bags hidden behind the counter. I'd check out those baked goods.
ReplyDeleteAt First Glance , I Thought That There Was A Bat House Hanging There - Hopefully You Are Enjoying The Olympic Games There Mr Bill
ReplyDeleteBe Well ,
Cheers
I would head in for a cuppa, Bill.
ReplyDeleteSome people aren't that swift when they hang up a teapot. They just found a cute tea pot and hung it up.
ReplyDeletePerhaps Ms. B's also serves tea. Great baked goods in the sign of a fine coffee house. I would like to sample her pastries and coffee. I can only wish.
ReplyDeleteLooks like an inviting spot, Bill. Blessings!
ReplyDeleteThe flying teapot really doesn't match the store's name... Interesting! 😊
ReplyDeleteHave a good and cozies days. A hug. ☘️
https://refugiodospoetass.blogspot.com/
~~~~
A really nice little shop...
ReplyDeleteAlguém mencionou café??? rsrsrsrs
ReplyDeleteNova tirinha publicada. 😺
Abraços 🐾 Garfield Tirinhas Oficial.
I could enjoy spending some hours there!
ReplyDeleteAh, I automatically saw a coffee pot because of the coffee house 😊 But I can see why you call it a teapot!
ReplyDeleteI like that teapot ... could it also be a coffee pot I wonder?
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
It is an eye catching place.
ReplyDeleteI bet it's warm there and the fragrance amazing.
ReplyDeleteI love a nice coffee house.
ReplyDeleteThe red sign really stands out.
ReplyDeleteLinda cafetería. Te mando un beso.
ReplyDeleteLooks certainly inviting.
ReplyDeleteFirst thing I saw was the teapot, looks cute there and a nice photo.
ReplyDeleteCoffee is not everyone's cup of tea.
ReplyDeleteGod bless.
I like coffee and baked goods, sounds like a nice place.
ReplyDeleteTake care, have a great day!
Boa noite Bill. Bebo o mínimo de café. Parabéns pela foto. Grande abraço do seu amigo do Brasil.
ReplyDeleteI think the teapot suits it perfectly as long as they make good cups of tea.
ReplyDeleteCute teapot. In general tea pots are nicer looking than a coffee pot.
ReplyDeleteTem uma pizza quentinha batendo na porta. Você prefere mussarela ou pepperoni?? rsrsrsrs
ReplyDeleteNova tirinha publicada. 😺
Abraços 🐾 Garfield Tirinhas Oficial.
Love the teapot--such a fun, quirky touch on the building.
ReplyDeleteFascinating photo as always, Bill!
I would definitely stop in!
ReplyDeleteI love discovering little spots like that. The teapot is quirky, but it definitely makes the place memorable. And great baked goods are always a win.
ReplyDelete