looking at Benroe in Co. Donegal and toward the silhouette of Benbulbin in the distance. Photo taken from Killybegs harbour.
Nice capture and they are probably looking forward to a nice meal and a warm fire.
The forces of nature seem to be in a mild mood.
Awesome photo. Have a nice weekend.
Bom dia Bill. Parabéns pela linda foto. Desejo uma excelente sexta-feira. Grande abraço do seu amigo brasileiro.
...I hope that they came in with a good catch.
I can feel he chill in the air as that boat arrives. Great shot, Bill. Diana
Great scene! Happy Friday the 13th!
Love the colours, Bill.
There is something peaceful about that image. After a full day on the water, heading back into the harbor feels like a quiet reward. You captured that calm moment beautifully.
Beautiful photo; it conveys the calm and peace that comes from a day's work.Regards.
That's a wonderful photo Bill. And that sky is gorgeous :-D
Pretty scene and sky! Have a great day and a happy weekend.
I'm struck by the lone man waiting, watching the boat coming home...all of them unaware that you are also watching and taking their photo (I imagine.)
Homeward Bound.
What a beautiful area you are in, Bill.
Beautiful. rsrue.blogspot.com
Beautiful view!
I hope this fishing boat has a full load of fish to unload. This is how I remember Killybegs.
Great sky here Bill
Home to put their feet up, Bill.
Always a good feeling to be headed home, Bill. Beautiful shot!
Beautiful photo! I hope he had a productive day.
Glorious capture, Bill.
Wow this is an amazing photo. Very nice indeed.
What A Sky For A Righteous Time Lapse There Mr Bill - Stoked You Saw The Calendar - Hopefully You Are Catch Some Olympic Fever Enjoy Your Weekend ,Cheers
A beautiful view
A lovely photograph Bill, somehow so calming ...All the best Jan
Uy que lindo paisaje. Te mando un beso.
Wonderful scene of the boat returning.
I try to imagine that life, spending day after day on the water.
A moment of tranquility and beauty by the port.Beautiful photo ❤️
Idyllic.
It looks cold out there.God bless.
That's a good shot. Happy Valentine's Day to you
Beautiful photo, taken at the right moment... My applause, dear friend. A hug of true friendship.☘️https://reinodascorujinhas.blogspot.com/~~~~
FELIZ VALENTINE'S DAY!Nova tirinha publicada. 😺Abraços 🐾 Garfield Tirinhas Oficial.
Great view.Greetings
It must be so fun to be on a boat again!
I hope they caught their quota of fish, looks like calm water.
I love the mood of this.
Nice capture and they are probably looking forward to a nice meal and a warm fire.
ReplyDeleteThe forces of nature seem to be in a mild mood.
ReplyDeleteAwesome photo. Have a nice weekend.
ReplyDeleteBom dia Bill. Parabéns pela linda foto. Desejo uma excelente sexta-feira. Grande abraço do seu amigo brasileiro.
ReplyDelete...I hope that they came in with a good catch.
ReplyDeleteI can feel he chill in the air as that boat arrives. Great shot, Bill. Diana
ReplyDeleteGreat scene! Happy Friday the 13th!
ReplyDeleteLove the colours, Bill.
ReplyDeleteThere is something peaceful about that image. After a full day on the water, heading back into the harbor feels like a quiet reward. You captured that calm moment beautifully.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photo; it conveys the calm and peace that comes from a day's work.
ReplyDeleteRegards.
That's a wonderful photo Bill. And that sky is gorgeous :-D
ReplyDeletePretty scene and sky! Have a great day and a happy weekend.
ReplyDeleteI'm struck by the lone man waiting, watching the boat coming home...all of them unaware that you are also watching and taking their photo (I imagine.)
ReplyDeleteHomeward Bound.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful area you are in, Bill.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful.
ReplyDeletersrue.blogspot.com
Beautiful view!
ReplyDeleteI hope this fishing boat has a full load of fish to unload. This is how I remember Killybegs.
ReplyDeleteGreat sky here Bill
ReplyDeleteHome to put their feet up, Bill.
ReplyDeleteAlways a good feeling to be headed home, Bill. Beautiful shot!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photo! I hope he had a productive day.
ReplyDeleteGlorious capture, Bill.
ReplyDeleteWow this is an amazing photo. Very nice indeed.
ReplyDeleteWhat A Sky For A Righteous Time Lapse There Mr Bill - Stoked You Saw The Calendar - Hopefully You Are Catch Some Olympic Fever
ReplyDeleteEnjoy Your Weekend ,
Cheers
A beautiful view
ReplyDeleteA lovely photograph Bill, somehow so calming ...
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
Uy que lindo paisaje. Te mando un beso.
ReplyDeleteWonderful scene of the boat returning.
ReplyDeleteI try to imagine that life, spending day after day on the water.
ReplyDeleteA moment of tranquility and beauty by the port.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photo ❤️
Idyllic.
ReplyDeleteIt looks cold out there.
ReplyDeleteGod bless.
That's a good shot. Happy Valentine's Day to you
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photo, taken at the right moment... My applause, dear friend. A hug of true friendship.☘️
ReplyDeletehttps://reinodascorujinhas.blogspot.com/
~~~~
FELIZ VALENTINE'S DAY!
ReplyDeleteNova tirinha publicada. 😺
Abraços 🐾 Garfield Tirinhas Oficial.
Great view.
ReplyDeleteGreetings
It must be so fun to be on a boat again!
ReplyDeleteI hope they caught their quota of fish, looks like calm water.
ReplyDeleteI love the mood of this.
ReplyDelete