looking at Benroe in Co. Donegal and toward the silhouette of Benbulbin in the distance. Photo taken from Killybegs harbour.
02 July, 2016
field trip
These young kids were out in a canoe learning how to navigate. The teacher is the person sitting in the rear. I happened to see them when I was down at the pier. They seemed excited!
That must be a very talented teacher trying to keep these kiddos moving in sync! Great fun, though! I think I heard one of them say to another, "Hey, let's hold our paddles stiff in the water and see what happens."
WOW, and here I thought that they had big canoes in Hawaii.
ReplyDeleteMust be so much fun! Develops camaraderie and team work too!!
ReplyDeleteMagnifico estes pequenos remadores.
ReplyDeleteUm abraço e bom fim de semana.
Andarilhar
Great lessons and adventures for kids. Good setting for your post today!
ReplyDeleteThe water looks choppy!
ReplyDeleteThat must be a very talented teacher trying to keep these kiddos moving in sync! Great fun, though! I think I heard one of them say to another, "Hey, let's hold our paddles stiff in the water and see what happens."
ReplyDeleteMuch more exciting than sitting in a classroom Bill :)
ReplyDeleteMuch more exciting than sitting in a classroom Bill :)
ReplyDeleteFotos incríveis Bill. Parecem muito animados. As fotos mostram movimento, gostei!
ReplyDelete