Errigal is a 751-metre mountain near Gweedore in County Donegal, Ireland. It is the tallest peak of the Derryveagh Mountains and the tallest peak in County Donegal. Errigal is also the most southern and the highest of the mountain chain called the "Seven Sisters" by locals. Wikipedia
Always a joy to see your beautiful country-side photographs . Ooh and you have puddles ! I am longing to see some puddles again here ! Drought stricken Cornwall ! 🐝🐞🦋
I bet it would provide an enchanting.ride
ReplyDeleteSo lovely. 😊
ReplyDeletePastoral, tranquil and lovely.
ReplyDeleteAlways a joy to see your beautiful country-side photographs . Ooh and you have puddles ! I am longing to see some puddles again here ! Drought stricken Cornwall ! 🐝🐞🦋
ReplyDeleteNice capture and the gate is sure closed so the sheep don't get out.
ReplyDeleteSuch a lovely scene, Bill.
ReplyDeleteThis is such an idyllic scene, Bill. Wish I could be there!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful shot!
ReplyDeleteDon't get stuck in the mud holes while stopping to open that gate!
ReplyDeleteThe road looks like a fun slide...lol
ReplyDeletehugs
Donna
That's picturesque!
ReplyDeleteIt reminds me of the song by John Denver
ReplyDelete"Country roads, take me home
To the place I belong
West Virginia, mountain mama
Take me home, country roads"
What A Shot There My John Denver Country Roads Friend - Have A Magical Week Mr Bill
ReplyDeleteStay Fancy ,
Cheers
You could write a whole story about that road. It looks so peaceful and lovely. I just want to be there.
ReplyDeleteThat looks so steep, Bill.
ReplyDeleteBellissime foto!
ReplyDeleteThis is a beautiful spot. Lovely photo.
ReplyDeleteCool Road.
ReplyDeleteI don't think I'd want to drive up that hill unless I was in a 4 wheel drive vehicle.
ReplyDeleteLovely peaceful scene ... a very nice photograph.
ReplyDeleteOf course I am now singing John Denver's Country Road song :)
All the best Jan
Oh this tells many (slippery) stories.
ReplyDeleteLooks like a really steep hill.
ReplyDeleteNice new header.
ReplyDeleteOne would have to stop in the wet and muddy part of the road to open the gate. The sheep look happy in all that green grass.
ReplyDeleteThe sheep grazing make all the difference.
ReplyDeleteA perfect country scene.
ReplyDeleteLindo camino. Te deseo una buena semana. Te mando un beso.
ReplyDeletePretty view of the country side. Take care, enjoy your day and the new week ahead.
ReplyDeleteGreat shot of that country road.
ReplyDelete...I'm intrigued!
ReplyDeleteHi Bill.
ReplyDeleteNice to be able to walk there.
Regards from Patricia.
Bill que foto linda, desejo uma ótima terça-feira abraços.
ReplyDeleteLooks like very fertile ground with all the grass there, the sheep will be having a good munch.
ReplyDeleteCountry roads, take me home
ReplyDeleteTo the place I belong ...
God bless.
That looks like a really steep road.
ReplyDeleteÉ preciso olhar para esta estrada com muita boa vontade para querer dirigir nela. rsrsrsrs
ReplyDeleteNova Tirinha Publicada. 😼
Abraços 🐾 Garfield Tirinhas Oficial.
A lovely scene :-D
ReplyDeleteI loke that. Looks a lot like here.
ReplyDelete