05 August, 2026

collecting

people would stop and donate some change to benefit the Irish Hospice Foundation.


31 comments:

  1. I'm glad there's a safe place for the men to collect. Much safer than the places around us where people tend to stand for such things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clouds And Possible Showers ?? Send That Low Pressure Our Way There Mr Bill - Have A Magical Day And Keep Donating Those Coins

    Stay Brave ,
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...firemen often do this here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds like a good cause.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I might be wrong, but this does not look like a good place to stop with traffic moving at 60kph. You did catch the action.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's nice. I'd donate to that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a great way to do the collection, Bill.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Seeing those roadside volunteers collecting spare change for the Irish Hospice Foundation warms my heart completely. Drivers pulling over just to drop coins into buckets shows incredible community spirit. Supporting such meaningful local charities always inspires me to give back whenever possible.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great idea, there's always some items out there to be recycled, have a nice week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Errigal is a beauty, and I love the idea of donating money to benefit the Irish Hospice Foundation.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is fantastic, Bill! Thank you for sharing it! I will have a new blog post on Thursday! I hope you are having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. There are lots of generous people around.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Are those firemen doing the collecting? Hope they did well, such a worthy cause.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would too. Hospice was fantastic helping us when my baby brother passed.

    ReplyDelete
  15. A wonderful cause. My small town has these kind of check points for people to donate at times.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Você pode doar a minha parte da lasanha! rsrsrsrs

    Nova Tirinha Publicada. 😼

    Abraços 🐾 Garfield Tirinhas Oficial.

    ReplyDelete
  17. So important...we (or someone we love) will need this kind of support someday.

    ReplyDelete
  18. That is good that people donate.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Excellent attitude. It's important to help a good cause.

    ReplyDelete