Errigal is a 751-metre mountain near Gweedore in County Donegal, Ireland. It is the tallest peak of the Derryveagh Mountains and the tallest peak in County Donegal. Errigal is also the most southern and the highest of the mountain chain called the "Seven Sisters" by locals. Wikipedia
That´s how I made our cables "disappear" :-)
ReplyDeleteWho knew an old anchor could dress up so festively?
ReplyDeleteLove the splash of color against the shipyard backdrop.
...it's mighty BIG!
ReplyDeleteA perfect deco. for the boat shop.
ReplyDeleteIt has probably scraped the bottom in its day.
ReplyDeleteLooks festive! Take care, Happy Friday! Have a great day and happy weekend.
ReplyDeleteLa decoración, le añade vistosidad.
ReplyDeleteSaludos.
Excellent anchord. I have a little in my yard. Have a nice weekend !
ReplyDeleteGut verankerte Dekoration
ReplyDeleteImagine the size of the ship that anchor was attached to during its life! Love the banner flags! Happy weekend. Diana
ReplyDeleteLove the color combination.
ReplyDeleteThat's a huge one.
ReplyDeleteit probably has a few stories to tell, Bill.
ReplyDeleteWhat a clever idea this is, Bill. I'm sure everyone has to stop and take a look.
ReplyDeleteThis antique anchor must have been for a sizable ship, perhaps a square rigged sailing ship? It looks great decorated.
ReplyDeleteLovely photo. Have a nice weekend.
ReplyDeletebella foto.
ReplyDeleteIf one has to decorate an anchor, pennants are a good option. I do wonder what the colors significate.
ReplyDeleteThis is so nice, Bill!
ReplyDeleteA sailor from our village has such a huge anchor standing in front of his house.
ReplyDeleteThat's a BIG a anchor!!
ReplyDeleteInteresting, I wonder why there's flags all over it.
ReplyDeleteThis is such fun and so festive and happy!
ReplyDeleteNice idea but I wonder why there are flags on it.
ReplyDeleteLooks festive :)
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
Very fancy, but it'll get wet in water. Okay, lame joke.
ReplyDeleteLinda ancla. Te mando un beso.
ReplyDeleteThat is some fun decoration!
ReplyDeleteI love unexpected things like this! Makes ne smile.
ReplyDeletebuon sabato!
ReplyDeleteThe anchor looks very nice indeed
ReplyDeleteGreat photo.
ReplyDeleteGod bless.
Some might say, why? I say, why not?
ReplyDeleteBuntings anchored! Lovely!
ReplyDeleteBuena imagen de cabecera.
ReplyDeleteNice deco
ReplyDeleteLooks good.
ReplyDeleteAnd this is a very interesting detail.
ReplyDeleteThis is so cool for the boat shop.
ReplyDeleteThe perfect decoration for the anchor
ReplyDeleteFunny anchor!
ReplyDeleteGreetings