Errigal is a 751-metre mountain near Gweedore in County Donegal, Ireland. It is the tallest peak of the Derryveagh Mountains and the tallest peak in County Donegal. Errigal is also the most southern and the highest of the mountain chain called the "Seven Sisters" by locals. Wikipedia
I love watching little garden visitors like this brave crawler. Whenever I spot them moving across rough paths, I always hope they find a delicious patch of green leaves soon. Slow living looks wonderful on them.
Boa tarde meu querido amigo Bill. A foto ficou maravilhosa. Confesso que nunca comi scargot. Uma excelente tarde de terça-feira e um grande abraço do seu amigo carioca.
Καλημέρα αγαπημένε φίλε. Είσαι πάντα ο άρχοντας της φωτογραφικής τέχνης.
ReplyDeleteI think he is speeding!
ReplyDeleteGod bless.
E gente rica come lesmas e paga uma fortuna por elas! BLARG! rsrsrsrs
ReplyDeleteNova Tirinha Publicada. 😼
Abraços 🐾 Garfield Tirinhas Oficial.
Pretty cute if you ask me.
ReplyDeleteCamina lentamente pero seguro. Es un placer visitrte de nuevo.
ReplyDeleteKeep going, little buddy!
ReplyDeleteHe’s so cute! 💕
ReplyDeleteHugs
Donna
Funny!
ReplyDeleteWonder where it's heading...probably a garden.
ReplyDeleteIt will get there soon.
ReplyDeleteWhat an incredible photo, Bill! Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteI love snails. This one is good. They can fair move when they want to though! :-D
ReplyDelete...plenty of their cousins are in my garden.
ReplyDeleteDetermination! It's the journey not the destination! 😎
ReplyDeleteFor this snail it is not the destination, it is the journey. It may not be fast, but this snail is persistent.
ReplyDeleteHe's winning the race.... no other competitors in sight.
ReplyDeleteDetermination, Bill. ;-)
ReplyDeleteÉ de vagarinho que se chega foto magnífica, Bill boa semana abraços.
ReplyDeleteCute as can be!
ReplyDeleteThese are so creepy to me. LOL
ReplyDeleteI love watching little garden visitors like this brave crawler. Whenever I spot them moving across rough paths, I always hope they find a delicious patch of green leaves soon. Slow living looks wonderful on them.
ReplyDeleteSlow and steady wins the race. Blessings, Bill!
ReplyDelete;-)
ReplyDeleteThey are slow little insects.
ReplyDeleteLooks like fairly large snail. I haven't seen one that size here, in northern Idaho.
ReplyDeleteLovely photo, Bill! I really like snails!
ReplyDeleteSlow and steady wins the race!
ReplyDelete. . . and he'll get there soon!
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
Lindo caracol. Te mando un beso.
ReplyDeleteIt's one of the animals I found quite exotic when I arrived in the UK, actually. I only ever saw snails in a plate before, cooked in garlic butter.
ReplyDeleteSlow ride take it easy
ReplyDeleteSlow is good, the snail are cool looking.
ReplyDeleteTake care, have a great day!
Cada vez mas cerca de su destino y con la casa a cuestas.
ReplyDeleteSaludos.
So slow, and yet still partly out of focus... It must be the Speedy Gonzales of snails.
ReplyDeleteBoa tarde meu querido amigo Bill. A foto ficou maravilhosa. Confesso que nunca comi scargot. Uma excelente tarde de terça-feira e um grande abraço do seu amigo carioca.
ReplyDelete