Errigal is a 751-metre mountain near Gweedore in County Donegal, Ireland. It is the tallest peak of the Derryveagh Mountains and the tallest peak in County Donegal. Errigal is also the most southern and the highest of the mountain chain called the "Seven Sisters" by locals. Wikipedia
Ein sehr imposanter Berg
ReplyDeleteLooks like a gentle incline, Bill. You can do it!
ReplyDeleteLove this. ❤️
ReplyDeleteHoh, boy, you sure are fit if you live there!
ReplyDeleteAt least one doesn't have to worry about the weight gain.
ReplyDeleteVery big!
ReplyDeleteThat does look lovely that pathway.
ReplyDeleteThe steps are good exercise! Take care, enjoy your Monday! Have a wonderful week!
ReplyDeleteNot for me, either, Bill. Wow!
ReplyDelete...I guess so!
ReplyDeleteWow
ReplyDeleterkrsrue.blogspot.com
Man, I hope no one in a wheelchair lives there.
ReplyDeleteA Wedding Parties Dream There Mr Bill - Have A Marvelous Week Ahead
ReplyDeleteWalk On ,
Cheers
Wow! Good exercise, Bill.
ReplyDeleteLovely house and surroundings. I'd do the climb.
ReplyDeleteProbably keeps sales people away. :)
ReplyDeleteFor me. :) Because the arch acts like a finish line and would add some pep to the steps.
ReplyDeleteI like it though. I'm glad it's not all stairs so it wouldn't be that bad.
ReplyDelete