Errigal is a 751-metre mountain near Gweedore in County Donegal, Ireland. It is the tallest peak of the Derryveagh Mountains and the tallest peak in County Donegal. Errigal is also the most southern and the highest of the mountain chain called the "Seven Sisters" by locals. Wikipedia
What a great series of signs, Bill! I enjoyed seeing them! Thank you so much for sharing. I will have a new blog post for you tomorrow. I hope you are having a great week, dear friend.
Bom dia meu querido amigo Bill. Obrigado pela visita e comentário sobre o trabalho de Vik Muniz. As fotos das placas ficaram incríveis. Uma excelente manhã de quinta-feira, para você e todos os seus familiares na Irlanda e um grande abraço do seu amigo carioca.
Another bunch of nice signs Bill. Thanks for showing us.
ReplyDelete...Driftwood tours looks very interesting.
ReplyDeleteReminds me of my hometown.
ReplyDeleteLove coffee and bar sign!
ReplyDelete“ Easy Paced”
ReplyDeleteMy kind of tour. 🤣
May
I love that pipe-smoking coffee drinker.
ReplyDeleteA relaxing tour with Driftwood sounds good, Bill.
ReplyDeleteThose are neat names that explain themselves well, have a nice week.
ReplyDeleteInteresting signs.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great series of signs, Bill! I enjoyed seeing them! Thank you so much for sharing. I will have a new blog post for you tomorrow. I hope you are having a great week, dear friend.
ReplyDeleteEvery town needs a Mr. Hygiene! We don't have one but we do have a company like that to spray once a month. I'm not a fan of bugs etc. at all.
ReplyDeleteOs ratinhos por aí devem ser rápidos; vocês precisam de um carro para pegá-los. rsrsrsrs
ReplyDeleteNova Tirinha Publicada. 😼
Abraços 🐾 Garfield Tirinhas Oficial.
A nice collection of signs here Bill ...
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
A great series of signs.
ReplyDeleteLindos letreros. Te mando un beso.
ReplyDeleteBom dia meu querido amigo Bill. Obrigado pela visita e comentário sobre o trabalho de Vik Muniz. As fotos das placas ficaram incríveis. Uma excelente manhã de quinta-feira, para você e todos os seus familiares na Irlanda e um grande abraço do seu amigo carioca.
ReplyDeleteI like how these signs capture the character of the town -- simple but memorable.
ReplyDelete