Errigal is a 751-metre mountain near Gweedore in County Donegal, Ireland. It is the tallest peak of the Derryveagh Mountains and the tallest peak in County Donegal. Errigal is also the most southern and the highest of the mountain chain called the "Seven Sisters" by locals. Wikipedia
I'd like to live here. Except those steps would kill me! I just got you bookmarked so until Blogger figures itself out, I can find you! If you haven't been able to access Blogger reader (don't know if it's acting up all over the world or just here), please follow me by email -- you can sign up on the Marmelade Gypsy home page on the right rail. Thanks!
Reminds me of the hills in my home town of Chicoutimi.
ReplyDeleteWonderful buildings.
ReplyDeleteGod bless.
Those houses look quite nice.
ReplyDeleteGreat photo, Bill!
ReplyDeleteIt looks very pleasant. The house are quite appealing.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful house in the bridge street Bill. Have a nice day ! Greets Caroline
ReplyDelete...could be called step street.
ReplyDeleteThat looks steep, Bill.
ReplyDeleteThey look evenly stacked.
ReplyDeleteLovely photo.
ReplyDeleteHi Bill, I absolutely love this photo!!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful house, it reminds me of my brother in law's grandmother's house.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great photo!!
ReplyDeleteThat photo has such a striking composition!
ReplyDeleteA lovely photograph of these houses.
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
A nice stair step affect with these houses.
ReplyDeleteLinda casa. Te mando un beso.
ReplyDeleteImagine being part of this construction work...how proud they must be.
ReplyDeleteLooks like the street might be a bit steep?
ReplyDeleteLooks a bit unlived, but still nice.
ReplyDeleteThe house would have a good view. Very nice too.
ReplyDeleteIris Flavia: Very beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThey are nice looking houses.Take care, enjoy your day and the week ahead.
ReplyDeleteLovely houses.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful black-and-white photo.
I'd like to live here. Except those steps would kill me! I just got you bookmarked so until Blogger figures itself out, I can find you! If you haven't been able to access Blogger reader (don't know if it's acting up all over the world or just here), please follow me by email -- you can sign up on the Marmelade Gypsy home page on the right rail. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteGood exercise every single day... : )
ReplyDeleteMy "reading list" has not been updated in a few days now.
ReplyDeleteI love the symmetry of the descending houses! I'm home now from my recent travels and back to daily blogging.
ReplyDelete