27 July, 2026

tour boat

leaving the Killybegs Harbour.  You will enjoy the views as you travel from the fishing town of Killybegs, along the dramatic shores of Muckross, through the Gaeltacht village of Kilcar, and on to the inspiring sea cliffs of Sliabh League—among the highest in Europe.
The tour lasts about 3-3.5 hours and cost  €60 for adults and less for kids.  The tour is limited to 12 people.
info courtesy of Killybegs Info Centre


36 comments:

  1. I would enjoy this boat tour, Bill. Beautiful photo. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, the Blogger news reader is pretty bad today. My new post has been up for almost 10 hours on my blog but the news reader doesn't show it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bill.

    It is beautiful and wonderfully quiet there.

    Regards from Patricia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are there seabird colonies to view along the cliffs?

    ReplyDelete
  5. A three-hour tour? I hope they don't end up on Gilligan's Island!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would need my seasick pills, but it sounds like a great boat tour.
    Take care, enjoy your day and the new week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ...that is an expensive parking lot.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I´d happily hop on, Bill! I learned to crawl and walk on a boat :-) I miss that. The boat-experience, I mean...!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That sounds like a wonderful way to spend part of a day, Bill.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful
    rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds a good tour, thanks for the link off to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I woud love to take this tour, but I don't think it was available when we were there. Great photo with all those huge fishing ships.

    ReplyDelete
  13. It sounds like it would be a wonderful tour.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's a tour I would truly enjoy, Bill. Great photo!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would very much enjoy that tour. Worth the cost! Great photo, Bill.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ohhhh this is a fantastic photo.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love boat trips. Beautiful boats.
    Great photo!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Bill muito bonito e fantástico o lugar, desejo uma ótima semana abraços.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sounds like it would be a great tour!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. It sounds a nice boat tour, lovely photograph.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  21. Not much better than a boat ride.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I would go on that tour in a heartbeat! It sounds just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I've only been on a couple of small boats.

    ReplyDelete
  24. The magnificent Sliabh Liag cliffs is a spectacular way to experience Ireland’s wild Atlantic coast

    ReplyDelete
  25. Yes, lets go on the tour! If only I could......

    ReplyDelete
  26. This sounds like an unforgettable adventure, Bill. Limited numbers make it even more special -- just the sea, the cliffs, and good company.

    ReplyDelete