These are wonderful, Bill! I especially love the first two! I will have a new blog post for you tomorrow, dear friend. I hope you are having a great week! Thank you so much for sharing.
Wow! What an interesting place. I had no idea such a thing as a "fish tram" existed XD Back home in Lublin, outside the E.Leclerc shopping center, there used to be a sort of train carriage where they sold fish. Now they’ve set up a collapsible kiosk instead.
Best regards, and feel free to check out my new painting :)
All lovely signs and easy to read.
ReplyDeleteCute tram - Ingo´d be the first in line!
ReplyDeleteNow that's my kind of tram!
ReplyDeletehugs
Donna
I’d be shopping at the tram.
ReplyDeleteAll great signs and a beautiful header Bill.
ReplyDeleteThe fish tram looks quite nice.
ReplyDeleteNeat post Bill, there's no art with our UPC codes!
ReplyDeleteGreat photos!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe everything sold (except maybe fresh fish and meat) has a UPC code on it these days! That's the cutest food truck I've ever seen!
ReplyDeleteThat seafood tram and little shop -- I love them both!
ReplyDeleteI love the fish tram, Bill.
ReplyDeleteThese are fantastic, Bill, and the last one is quite clever!
ReplyDeleteSigns of the times.
ReplyDeleteGod bless.
These are great signs. I like the second one best. Have a nice day today.
ReplyDeleteWe couldn't live without signs.
ReplyDeleteI like that tram!!!
ReplyDeleteThese are wonderful, Bill! I especially love the first two!
ReplyDeleteI will have a new blog post for you tomorrow, dear friend.
I hope you are having a great week! Thank you so much for sharing.
Nice signs ... I do like the tram :)
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
The walker in the first photo offers no sign of interest into the (fish-) tram. ;-)
ReplyDeleteI like the tram!
ReplyDeleteMe gusta el primer cartel. Te mando un beso.
ReplyDeleteA fish tram! My goodness.
ReplyDeleteLove these, Bill!
Well I probably couldn't resist visiting somewhere named McLoone's, ha.
ReplyDeleteThese are fabulous signs
ReplyDeleteWow! What an interesting place. I had no idea such a thing as a "fish tram" existed XD
ReplyDeleteBack home in Lublin, outside the E.Leclerc shopping center, there used to be a sort of train carriage where they sold fish. Now they’ve set up a collapsible kiosk instead.
Best regards, and feel free to check out my new painting :)
Do they sell fish from the seafood tram? Interesting.
ReplyDeleteThey use to but now they are located in a building.
DeleteSuch a nice collection of photos. Thank you, Bill.
ReplyDelete