looking at Benroe in Co. Donegal and toward the silhouette of Benbulbin in the distance. Photo taken from Killybegs harbour.
Bella foto,buona giornata Bill!
Steep Bridge Street.
It’ll be a grind coming back up.
What a good hill to go down, don't know about coming back up, but guess it's necessary. Nice shot.
Very cool picture, Bill. Happy weekend. Diana
Wow, that's steep, Bill!
how long is the bridge street?
Pretty steep. Is the bridge on the left or up ahead!
Take the bus back, Bill. ;-)
Even just thinking about driving down or walking on an icy road like that gives me the chills. Pun intended. : )
Heading down the street with all the power poles.
It was a sunny day!
Great photo, Bill!
With that incline, I bet it's easier to walk down that street than up it.
Makes me wish I had a go-cart. :)
Looks like quite a hill. I know they are always steeper than they look in pictures.
Looks quite a steep hill . . . perhaps get a bus back?All the best Jan
Lindo camino. Te mando un beso y te deseo un buen fin de semana.
You can get a good workout going up and down that road!
Bill, querido amigo hermosa fotografía, parece que hay niebla, me encanto.Que pases un feliz fin de semana👄🌹Besitos y te dejo todo mi cariño🌹👄
Is there a bridge anywhere on Bridge Street? And I really enjoy your header picture. That's one I could get lost in with my thoughts.
Nice view.God bless, Bill.
I like the photo; it invites you to walk down the street and has that appealing sense of depth.Best regards.
Cool photo.
Looks like a skateboarder's dream, have a nice weekend Bill.
Till Eulenspiegel would be very grumpy going downhill at the thought that things would soon go uphill again, but extremely cheerful going uphill, because he would be thinking that things would soon go downhill again. ;-)
Nice picture.
Bella foto,buona giornata Bill!
ReplyDeleteSteep Bridge Street.
ReplyDeleteIt’ll be a grind coming back up.
ReplyDeleteWhat a good hill to go down, don't know about coming back up, but guess it's necessary. Nice shot.
ReplyDeleteVery cool picture, Bill. Happy weekend. Diana
ReplyDeleteWow, that's steep, Bill!
ReplyDeletehow long is the bridge street?
ReplyDeletePretty steep. Is the bridge on the left or up ahead!
ReplyDeleteTake the bus back, Bill. ;-)
ReplyDeleteEven just thinking about driving down or walking on an icy road like that gives me the chills. Pun intended. : )
ReplyDeleteHeading down the street with all the power poles.
ReplyDeleteIt was a sunny day!
ReplyDeleteGreat photo, Bill!
ReplyDeleteWith that incline, I bet it's easier to walk down that street than up it.
ReplyDeleteMakes me wish I had a go-cart. :)
ReplyDeleteLooks like quite a hill. I know they are always steeper than they look in pictures.
ReplyDeleteLooks quite a steep hill . . . perhaps get a bus back?
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
Lindo camino. Te mando un beso y te deseo un buen fin de semana.
ReplyDeleteYou can get a good workout going up and down that road!
ReplyDeleteBill, querido amigo hermosa fotografía, parece que hay niebla, me encanto.
ReplyDeleteQue pases un feliz fin de semana
👄🌹Besitos y te dejo todo mi cariño🌹👄
Is there a bridge anywhere on Bridge Street? And I really enjoy your header picture. That's one I could get lost in with my thoughts.
ReplyDeleteNice view.
ReplyDeleteGod bless, Bill.
I like the photo; it invites you to walk down the street and has that appealing sense of depth.
ReplyDeleteBest regards.
Cool photo.
ReplyDeleteLooks like a skateboarder's dream, have a nice weekend Bill.
ReplyDeleteTill Eulenspiegel would be very grumpy going downhill at the thought that things would soon go uphill again, but extremely cheerful going uphill, because he would be thinking that things would soon go downhill again. ;-)
ReplyDeleteNice picture.
ReplyDelete