looking at Benroe in Co. Donegal and toward the silhouette of Benbulbin in the distance. Photo taken from Killybegs harbour.
Lovely view of the harbor! Take care, enjoy your day!
I like the view!
It's always nice to be able to drive aboard a ferry and have your car with you on the other side of the water.
Our son and daughter-in-law in Maine recently rode a ferry when they went on their anniversary get away. I think it would be fun to watch the vehicles being loaded on a ferry. Great picture, Bill.
...in Oregon, I have used several river ferries!
The view is wonderful, Bill. I can almost smell the salty air!
There are many beautiful views all around you it seems, Bill. And we haven’t even got to Shari!
Sensational There Mr Bill Happy Wednesday ,Cheers
I always love riding ferryboats whenever I get the opportunity. But living a long way from any ocean that opportunity doesn't come up often.
it is fun to arrive somewhere else and have your car with you, Bill.
What a beautiful view Bill ... lovely photograph.All the best Jan
This is such a lovely place. A great photo.
Lovely photo!
I haven't been on a ferry for so long.Great views.
Beautiful photo, Bill! I will have a new blog post up tomorrow!I love the ferry, the views, the water and the skies and clouds!
Ja, nice!
What a nice view.
A gorgeous view!
Wonderful view of the harbor.
Lindo ferry. Te mando un beso.
The harbor and ferry are nicely set up in this photo.
It looks like a lovely place
I haven't been on a ferry in a long while. It's a lovely setting.
One wants to hop on!
Good weather and fantastic scenery
Such a picturesque capture, Bill. The ferry and harbor are framed so beautifully.
Great weather out there.God bless.
Essas balsas oferecem às pessoas, tanto pedestres quanto motoristas, uma viagem dentro de outra viagem.Nova Tirinha Publicada. 😼Abraços 🐾 Garfield Tirinhas Oficial.
Always fun going on the ferry ! ⛵ Is it hot over there with you ? I can see lightning on it's way up to you on the weather forecast .
Lovely. I love a nice ferry journey.
Another beautiful view and maybe a good ride on the ferry.
Lovely view of the harbor! Take care, enjoy your day!
ReplyDeleteI like the view!
ReplyDeleteIt's always nice to be able to drive aboard a ferry and have your car with you on the other side of the water.
ReplyDeleteOur son and daughter-in-law in Maine recently rode a ferry when they went on their anniversary get away. I think it would be fun to watch the vehicles being loaded on a ferry. Great picture, Bill.
ReplyDelete...in Oregon, I have used several river ferries!
ReplyDeleteThe view is wonderful, Bill. I can almost smell the salty air!
ReplyDeleteThere are many beautiful views all around you it seems, Bill. And we haven’t even got to Shari!
ReplyDeleteSensational There Mr Bill
ReplyDeleteHappy Wednesday ,
Cheers
I always love riding ferryboats whenever I get the opportunity. But living a long way from any ocean that opportunity doesn't come up often.
ReplyDeleteit is fun to arrive somewhere else and have your car with you, Bill.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful view Bill ... lovely photograph.
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
This is such a lovely place. A great photo.
ReplyDeleteLovely photo!
ReplyDeleteI haven't been on a ferry for so long.
ReplyDeleteGreat views.
Beautiful photo, Bill! I will have a new blog post up tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteI love the ferry, the views, the water and the skies and clouds!
Ja, nice!
ReplyDeleteWhat a nice view.
ReplyDeleteA gorgeous view!
ReplyDeleteWonderful view of the harbor.
ReplyDeleteLindo ferry. Te mando un beso.
ReplyDeleteThe harbor and ferry are nicely set up in this photo.
ReplyDeleteIt looks like a lovely place
ReplyDeleteI haven't been on a ferry in a long while. It's a lovely setting.
ReplyDeleteOne wants to hop on!
ReplyDeleteGood weather and fantastic scenery
ReplyDeleteSuch a picturesque capture, Bill.
ReplyDeleteThe ferry and harbor are framed so beautifully.
Great weather out there.
ReplyDeleteGod bless.
Essas balsas oferecem às pessoas, tanto pedestres quanto motoristas, uma viagem dentro de outra viagem.
ReplyDeleteNova Tirinha Publicada. 😼
Abraços 🐾 Garfield Tirinhas Oficial.
Always fun going on the ferry ! ⛵ Is it hot over there with you ? I can see lightning on it's way up to you on the weather forecast .
ReplyDeleteLovely. I love a nice ferry journey.
ReplyDeleteAnother beautiful view and maybe a good ride on the ferry.
ReplyDelete