Errigal is a 751-metre mountain near Gweedore in County Donegal, Ireland. It is the tallest peak of the Derryveagh Mountains and the tallest peak in County Donegal. Errigal is also the most southern and the highest of the mountain chain called the "Seven Sisters" by locals. Wikipedia
Very beautiful!
ReplyDeleteVery beautiful -and, I would imagine, quite fragrant, too.
ReplyDeleteLovely flowers.
ReplyDeleteGod bless.
I love it, Bill!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful blossom, a lovely tree! Take care, enjoy your day and have a great week ahead.
ReplyDeleteQuite pretty..and i like it too.
ReplyDelete🌸Je te souhaite une belle journée .🌸
ReplyDelete...and I can't ID it either!
ReplyDeleteIt's very pretty!
ReplyDeleteWe Like It For Sure There Mr Bill
ReplyDeleteWalk On ,
Cheers
Bill, I love the season when trees and flowers are in bloom. That little tree looks great in your photo. Thanks for sharing your picture.
ReplyDeleteVery nice image, so attractive.
ReplyDeleteMany grretings
A very beautiful photo. Thank you for all of your well wishes for me.
ReplyDeleteIt is a nice tree. Love the photo.
ReplyDeleteLovely, Bill. I am surprised that no one has IDed it yet.
ReplyDeleteNot sure Bill, some sort of fruit tree maybe? Apple? have a great week.
ReplyDeleteFantastic green
ReplyDeleteI like it too! A very nice photograph.
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
Gorgeous photo, Bill.
ReplyDeleteLindo arbol. Te mando un beso y te deseo una buena semana.
ReplyDeleteWe don't have that tree here! Isn't that a nice way to get out of saying I don't know.
ReplyDeleteIt is a beauty.
ReplyDeleteWell darn...too far away to see the leaves...but it is indeed, pretty!
ReplyDeletehugs
Donna
Pretty leaves, Bill and a nice shape.
ReplyDeleteThe tree and the place around it are truly beautiful.
ReplyDeleteI like it too. :)
ReplyDeleteEven if we don’t know its name, it’s a beauty!
ReplyDeleteThe blooms make the whole tree look so cheerful.
Thanks for sharing this lovely sight.
É só esperar o outono chegar, e você vai postar fotos de árvores sem folhas. rsrsrsrsrs
ReplyDeleteNova Tirinha Publicada. 😼
Abraços 🐾 Garfield Tirinhas Oficial.
Lovely little tree in blossom.
ReplyDeleteThe trees are gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteThat's really lovely. And everything around it so green!
ReplyDeleteMe too, I like it.
ReplyDeleteForgot to write my name. Above comment is Kimiko.
ReplyDeleteThat tree looks like a sturdy survivor! Hawthorn, maybe?
ReplyDelete