16 September, 2026

signs2

 seen on a tractor window


pink door pop-up shop
a craft shop opened only a few days a week for a few hours usually when cruise ships came to town however it will transition into a coffee and crepe shop.

bad luck


linking up with Tom's signs2

31 comments:

  1. Great signs, Bill, although the broken mirror is a bit disturbing, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ..."Living A Nightmare. Chasing The Dream," can be so true!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea of pop up shops -- till one you like is gone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Espelho quebrado é um prejuízo, Bill feliz quarta-feira bjs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos, all of them! And oh my, what it says on the tractor window -- how poignant.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh dear, I feel for the bad luck person. Great pink door.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel for the owner of that mirror, Bill. Love the pink door. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Você vai ter sete anos de azar com esse retrovisor quebrado. Ou, pelo menos, o "azar" de ter que gastar dinheiro com um retrovisor novo. rsrsrsrs

    Nova Tirinha Publicada. 😼

    Abraços 🐾 Garfield Tirinhas Oficial.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice signs...and it's fun that no photographer shows in the "bad luck" mirror pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I llike these signs, Bill! Thank you so much for sharing, dear friend. I will have a new blog post for you tomorrow. I hope you are having a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aqui em Amsterdam, muitos floristas dirigem tratores, inclusive nas ruas da cidade.
    Saúde a você — Drª. Jéssica Mayra

    ReplyDelete
  12. Me gusta el primer letrero. Te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Interesting post in a tractor of all places.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great signs, I wonder what the dream is Bill.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I don’t think I am living a nightmare, but I have probably ceased chasing the dream. Perhaps I have already attained it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. The price of diesel alone is a nightmare for farmers. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh dear! Shame about the broken mirror.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  18. Well, chasing the dream is even more important if you are living a nightmare!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh dear, I like that first sign. Actually, I like them all. Sorry about the broken mirror.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love that cheerful pink door, Bill.
    The poor mirror though… definitely “bad luck” written all over it!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I really like the pink door, not my thing though...

    ReplyDelete