Errigal is a 751-metre mountain near Gweedore in County Donegal, Ireland. It is the tallest peak of the Derryveagh Mountains and the tallest peak in County Donegal. Errigal is also the most southern and the highest of the mountain chain called the "Seven Sisters" by locals. Wikipedia
02 September, 2026
signs2
refreshing the fish and chips sign.
the headquarters for the Killybegs Fishermen Organisation
Hi Bill, I really love these signs! Thank y ou so much for sharing, dear friend. I will have a new blog post for you tomorrow. :) I hope you are having a wonderful week.
I don't think my new home town has any fish and chips places. Lots of Mexican, a few Asian, and lots of beef. Well, the sources of the menu items might have something to do with that! I buy frozen fish now.
.,..fish and chips sound good to me.
ReplyDeleteFish fresh from the sea tastes the best.
ReplyDeleteThe Killybegs Fishermen's headquarters has a very impressive building. And I would really enjoy some fish and chips about now. :)
ReplyDeleteI'd love some fish and chips.
ReplyDeleteGod bless.
A longtime fish & chip place here has become a pizza place. Go figure.
ReplyDeleteFresh from the sea and fresh paint on the wall.
ReplyDeleteWe have a long time fish place here that the food is so bad I don't know how they stay open. LOL
ReplyDeleteOh I looooove fish and chips!
ReplyDeleteAnd now I need fish & chips!
ReplyDeletePondrán uno nuevo que atrape más la atención.
ReplyDeleteHi Bill, I really love these signs! Thank y ou so much for sharing, dear friend. I will have a new blog post for you tomorrow. :) I hope you are having a wonderful week.
ReplyDeleteGreat signs here Bill.
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
Fish'n'Chips: Fishermen's friends. ;-)
ReplyDeleteGreat signs. Love fish and chips.
ReplyDeleteIf you try the fish and chips, Bill, let us know how you find them. Good fish and chips are a world class delicacy.
ReplyDeleteI do love me some fish and chips.
ReplyDeleteLindos carteles. Te mando un beso.
ReplyDeleteThe headquarters is a good building.
ReplyDeleteThe sign of the fish chips is a good big one.
The building is so good
ReplyDeleteI've always loved fresh fish and chips, Bill. Great photos!
ReplyDeleteThey have made a little palace for themselves.
ReplyDeleteGreat signs!
ReplyDeleteI don't think my new home town has any fish and chips places. Lots of Mexican, a few Asian, and lots of beef. Well, the sources of the menu items might have something to do with that! I buy frozen fish now.
ReplyDeleteWe don´t have fish n´ chips shops in Finland. I wonder why that is.
ReplyDeletet's work for painters before winter arrives; now it's difficult to find their services.
ReplyDeleteThe second building is beautiful.
Regards
Love fish and chips! A very healthy meal. : ))
ReplyDeleteus Kiwis love our fish and chips, sadly in my town its hard to find good ones.
ReplyDeleteThe 2nd photo is lovely 😍
ReplyDeleteNothing beats fish straight from the boats.
ReplyDeleteGreat photos, Bill!