Errigal is a 751-metre mountain near Gweedore in County Donegal, Ireland. It is the tallest peak of the Derryveagh Mountains and the tallest peak in County Donegal. Errigal is also the most southern and the highest of the mountain chain called the "Seven Sisters" by locals. Wikipedia
Hi Bill, what a beautiful photo! I could not comment earlier (I made a special post on my blog about the issues I was having). It turns out that it affected many, many people! I am glad to be able to comment now! Thank you so much for sharing, and I hope you have a great weekend!
Siempre viene bien la lluvia. Yo tengo que regar las plantas diariamente, ya que la máxima temperatura que tenemos a lo largo del día es de 42º. Saludos.
Hello Bill, I am actually glad that the weather conditions have returned to "normal." The heat of the past few weeks was really no fun anymore. Lovely to see rain again for a change. Nice photo.
Default mode :-)
ReplyDeleteWe could need some rain here...
Gatos e chuva são inimigos mortais. rsrsrsrs - O engraçado é que a minha nova tirinha é justamente sobre chuva.
ReplyDeleteNova Tirinha Publicada. 😼
Abraços 🐾 Garfield Tirinhas Oficial.
Hi Bill, what a beautiful photo! I could not comment earlier (I made a special post on my blog about the issues I was having). It turns out that it affected many, many people! I am glad to be able to comment now! Thank you so much for sharing, and I hope you have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteLovely picture. I love rain, especially since we didn't have any for so long.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful view!
ReplyDeleteI bet, though, we had quite a bit more rain than you, yesterday. ;-)
A good view of the trees from the window.
ReplyDeleteI can comment once again after not being able to along with others. Let's hope it continues.
Looks similar to our wet Spring here, have a nice weekend.
ReplyDeleteGreen and lovely, Bill.
ReplyDeleteLovely rain.
ReplyDeleteMisty green out of the window
ReplyDeleteNice picture, great atmosphere!
ReplyDeleteGreetings
...in the last storm, we received 2.5"!
ReplyDeleteThat's Ireland, for sure, Bill. Such a nice view you have!
ReplyDeleteI think we're having the same weather.
ReplyDeleteLovely refreshing view!
ReplyDeleteSiempre viene bien la lluvia. Yo tengo que regar las plantas diariamente, ya que la máxima temperatura que tenemos a lo largo del día es de 42º.
ReplyDeleteSaludos.
We have been having the same weather here but it is sunny today, Bill.
ReplyDeleteSuch a pretty photo. We are getting much needed rain too.
ReplyDelete"Default mode" for weather made me laugh. Default mode here is HOT.
ReplyDeleteLooks like our day here! Blessings to you and Shari! Diana
ReplyDeleteI like how green it is. So pretty.
ReplyDeleteThankfully we too have had some much needed rain.
ReplyDeleteI like how you describe it as 'default mode' :)
All the best Jan
Bello paisaje. Te mando un beso.
ReplyDeleteWell, that's a good view! We need rain badly! Happy week...
ReplyDeletehugs
Donna
Beautiful view from your bedroom.
ReplyDeleteRain is so necessary!
Hello Bill,
ReplyDeleteI am actually glad that the weather conditions have returned to "normal." The heat of the past few weeks was really no fun anymore.
Lovely to see rain again for a change. Nice photo.
Regards, Helma
20C in Stockholm today. And sunny. No complains from me. But we have had a few rainy days recently. Stay dry.
ReplyDeleteI like the layers of colour and the purple at the back.
ReplyDeleteCooler nights in western Canada, was only 5 last night!