02 October, 2026

old rustic gate

 looks like the gate and posts could use some sprucing up.


36 comments:

  1. There is weathering and then there is weathering!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It could use a bit of upkeep for sure but there is a truly rustic beauty about it, isn't there? Happy Friday, Bill. Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love old gates...rusty or not. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Con unas buena de pintura, mejoraría ucho esa cancela oxidada y la buena fachada del edificio.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Das Tor könnte besser gepflegt sein, aber es ist sehr fotogen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The cottage looks cute but you are right the gate and posts could do with some tender loving care.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Realmente está precisando de uma renovação, Bill bom final de semana abraços.

    ReplyDelete
  8. They've seen better days, yes. But then again, haven't we all?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the old rustic gate, the cottage is pretty.
    Happy Friday, have a great day and a happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Throw Some Halloween Lights On That Sucker There Mr Bill - Oh Wait , Pose A Golden Retriever Puppy In Front Of That Gate

    Happy Rock Toe Ber ,
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  11. If I could live here, I'd spruce it up!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes, but they might lose that rustic charm.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes, it's showing its age like many of us.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Could use a little TLC but. I sure do like the cottage!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love old gates and doors

    ReplyDelete
  16. That gate alone has some stories to tell.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like how the gate looks, rustic, it goes with the age of the house, have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Certainly could do with some TLC

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  19. Linda casa. Te mando un beso y te deseo un buen fin de semana.

    ReplyDelete
  20. That looks like such a welcoming place in a beautiful photo. Thank you, Bill aloha

    ReplyDelete
  21. Yes, they could, Bill, but I adore that cottage!

    ReplyDelete
  22. The rose bush is putting to shame the condition of the gate and posts, as well as the poor bush on the other side of the gate from the roses.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Bill, querido amigo, hermosa casa campestre, con unos arreglos me mudo ahí, me encanto.
    Que pases un hermoso fin de semana.
    👄🌹Besitos y les dejo todo mi cariño🌹👄

    ReplyDelete
  24. You'd wonder why such a substantial gate was needed.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hello Bill,
    Nice to see that fence like that.
    The ravages of time have weathered it quite a bit.
    Indeed, a fresh coat of paint wouldn't be a luxury :-)

    ReplyDelete
  26. It could use some sprucing up but it makes for a fabulous photo.

    ReplyDelete